Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Civilization Allstars
epic  [developer] Mar 23, 2014 @ 1:21am
Bug Report
Read this first before you report a bug.
How to Post a Bug(taking from Ingame Editor, thanks for DonQuiche):
The infos I need
Do you play on PC or Mac?
This mod require Gods and Kings, do you have the Gods & Kings expansion or not?
Is it a legal and up-to-date version?
A description of the problem.
A screenshot may help or not, it's up to you to decide.
If the problem is caused by a mod, the mod's name, version, and where you got it ("steam workshop" or an url).
LUA's error message if you got one, a LUA log otherwise. The log is always better but the error message is often enough.

Making a LUA log when needed
Close civilization V.
Open config.ini with the notepad (My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5)
Search for the line "LoggingEnabled = 0" and replace it with "LoggingEnabled = 1". Do the same with "EnableLuaDebugLibrary = 0": set it to 1. If this line does not exist, add it before LoggingEnabled.
Save config.ini and close
Start civilization V.
Start a new game with MOD enabled, open it and reproduce the problem.
Close civilization V (may not be necessary, not sure, you may check for an error line at the bottom of the log)
Add lua.log in your post, either as an attachment (compressed to zip or renamed to lua.txt), or within a spoiler markup.
If you don't know how to attach a file to your post, click "go advanced" to use the advanced edition mode, then click "manage attachments".
Then post your lua log at:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=522685

upload a bug save
You can also upload a save file before the bug happen, you need to add description on when and how to reproduce the bug for your save. then upload your file here:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B322622C38FBEFCA!892&authkey=!AHNUb7cr75zuJE0&ithint=folder%2c
or here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=522685
Last edited by epic; Mar 25, 2014 @ 5:31pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Etsu Mar 24, 2014 @ 5:11pm 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WB5VkZxbdDwbIXlH5NdcwuEHKfmxjLftB4PrZRW2bC8/ here is my .lua, i hope that can help you. (i cant reply on civfanatics, its for that i reply here.)

my problem is the game just crash after launched it. I click on "start to play" after the loading and.. that's all.
Last edited by Etsu; Mar 24, 2014 @ 5:11pm
epic  [developer] Mar 24, 2014 @ 7:42pm 
sorry I'm behind Great Firewall and can't access google link
can you post it on civfanatics, or post just here if it's not too long
Talon Mar 26, 2014 @ 12:31pm 
hey i recently installed ur mod and placed everything where the fourm said to place it but it still doesnt work. i can find the mod in the mod listing ( it says version 1) and i can play it but it has no changes from the orginal game. fourm said to install it to steam/steamapps/sidmeiersciviliationV/Mods but there was no mod folder. can u help?
epic  [developer] Mar 26, 2014 @ 5:54pm 
@Chuck Norris
if you don't have the "MODS" folder(it means you never play MOD before), just create it
epic  [developer] Mar 26, 2014 @ 9:53pm 
this mod can't support MAC now, since DLL modding is not available on mac...
Masteracy Mar 26, 2014 @ 11:23pm 
I am using windows system, a legal and up-to-date Civ V BNW.
My problem is my combat hero units cannot attack enemy cities and units when the targets are about to be destroyed. e.g my hero cannot attack a city with 1HP.
Bojang Mar 27, 2014 @ 4:42am 
Hello, fantastic mod; this is amazing work :) However, I have a crash now every time I end my turn in my game!

I was able to play many turns without any crashes, but every time I end my turn Civ 5 crashes to desktop.
I'm on Windows 7, I have G&K, it's a legit version (up to date with Steam). I ONLY have this mod enabled; no other mods.
Here is a link to my LUA log: http://pastebin.com/N2k5BZsB

I saved a game, exited Civ 5, enabled logging, loaded the game and ended turn and I crashed.
Weatherman Mar 29, 2014 @ 7:25pm 
I disabled BNW and followed the installation instructions, but after I click "start game" the game starts to load but never finishes. I've left it idle for 30 minutes and it still never loaded. I think it's the same problem as Guitoune has.
StormyStrife Apr 12, 2014 @ 1:51pm 
If you get a program called Puush, you can upload a file up to the site's server, say a simple log file, and it can be downloaded aswell via that.
The Big Bad Wolf Jun 26, 2014 @ 3:11am 
I think I've run across several bugs in this mod, though it might be 'working as intended.'

1) Computer players start with heroes with 244 life.
2) Computer heroes heal 10 mana and 10 health every turn.
3) Computer heroes do not suffer -50% skill pentalty vs player heroes.
4) Computer players start with very experienced heroes.

These four 'bugs' make it nearly impossible to beat computer heroes in a fair fight.

4) Legendary Artificers buy items for 100g, and sell them for 125g.

5) When using Mirror Clones, when you cast them into play, each clone gets text that say they're getting 8xp times the number of clones (First set you'll see 16xp on each, then 24xp, then 32xp, then 40xp...) Even though the main caster really only gets 8xp each time.

6) Mirror clones can be sold and gifted. Working as intended?

7) Turning on Raging Barbarians seems to stop all barbarians from spawning.
Mix Heart May 15, 2022 @ 6:22am 
I cant get any heros, when I click the Icon for it nothing happens.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50