Arma 3
World of Tanks! In Arma 3! Full V1.6
masterevan27  [developer] Mar 16, 2014 @ 11:51pm
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
This Discussion will aim to Answer any of your Questions that you might have
For ANYTHING NOT ANSWERED Ask Below! Will Answer As Soon As Possible!

Q1. When i download it and try to host a session it keeps crashing, why?
A1. yea theres a bug when you host a Multiplayer session Arma 3 will crash, the solution is to unsubscribe from your subscribed content till you find the one that isn't letting you in, though it could also be all of them. TO RESOLVE USE MY ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE: {LINK REMOVED}

Q2. I cant play it... I dont know why?!
A2. Have you Downloaded ALL the mods in the "REQUIRED MODS SECTION"? If so... try the solution to Q1. IF that doesn't work then... it may be something else entirely not related to my mod, if you give me more information i'll be happy to help you discover a solution! :)

Q3. So what is it again? the Screens just show tanks already in the game. maybe a list of implemented tanks would be something?
A3. Working on it! That's why i need your guys screenshots, List of Implemented Tanks Here: http://pastebin.com/6zcMMR5U

Q4. Can you make one with no timelimit? thats really annoying ._.
A4. You can set the timelimit yourself when you host the game now! :D (click the "Parameters" button in the top right corner of the screen when hosting, before starting the mission) there's also an "unlimited" amount of time option the default is just 30mins

Current Slightly Less Tiny Bugs List:

===
BUG#1 -- When Killing An INDEPENDENT FACTION-Controlled Vehicle If The Vehicle's Origin Is The same as the Faction Your Currently Playing (ex. Independent-Manned M4 Scorcher-U.S. Artillery, While Player is Playing U.S.) Friendly AI Units Of Your Faction will turn hostile as if you've killed one of their "own" Nothing I can do to fix this really and still get the same effect, as Independents don't own an artillery class armor. AND This is just ingrained into Arma 3's programming.
==
Solution#1 -- An Imperfect Solution Is to: A. Dont Leave Your Tank Until You Die At Least Once, Friendly Units Will Still Follow Orders But Will Kill You as Soon As They Have The Chance. (All Hostility is Lost Upon Death) OR B. Suicide/Die At Least Once
==
BUG#2 -- Ties in with Bug #1, After killing an enemy vehicle that is the same faction as your currently played faction, your points will be subtracted by 1 per kill.
==
Solution#2 -- Unsure Will Try To Work Something Out, Possibly A Function That Detects If You Killed A Vehicle of Your Same Faction Then Adds 2 To Score To Compensate. This Is A Limitation In Arma 3's Programming.
===
Last edited by masterevan27; Jan 16, 2015 @ 5:46am