Arma 3
Revenge!
hows the game?
guys pls tell me about this game..
< >
1-15 van 28 reacties weergegeven
Great game...Alpha was incredible, Beta is great, but starting to notice guys comming on and playing with scripts. Hope this game doesn't get full of hackers like COD or BF3.
i just downloaded it and i didnt played it yet
and still i know its a great game :D
Fantastic game, you can do about everything you have in mind. But it won't fit well with your name.
This Game got some Multiplayer Laggs ...
Singleplayer = arround 50 FPS
Multiplayer = 15- 20.
I dont think its up to my Computer :/
its not your computer... its the server... if the server is not able to handle the simulation than everybody has bad framerates....
btw the game is awesome! And the devs are awesome for giving the community so many modding possibilites! Go have a look for all this great mods: Blastcore, JSRS, Invasion 1944....
Laatst bewerkt door Cyric Deadsoul; 4 sep 2013 om 12:35
Amazing game.Modding abilities, realism..And other features makes this perfect game...

To Cr4zYx3: Do you have an AMD proccesor?
I have a AMD proccesor whats the issue you speak of?
Origineel geplaatst door Frank:
Fantastic game, you can do about everything you have in mind. But it won't fit well with your name.
Ahh well I get 120fps so, well I wasted too much on my PC.
TBH, compared to arma 2, it severely lacks content. All of the AA is the same, the ATGMs are the same. Apcs use the exact same weapons. Its all copy pasted
Origineel geplaatst door Cr4zYx3:
This Game got some Multiplayer Laggs ...
Singleplayer = arround 50 FPS
Multiplayer = 15- 20.
I dont think its up to my Computer :/

I second this
Runs like complete ♥♥♥♥ even though Bohemia had half a decade to get their act together.
I get well over 60 fps on multiplayer
i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz
GTX 680
16GB Ram
And thats all that really matters. Plus unlocking my cores helped alot.
Origineel geplaatst door Meathead77:
Great game...Alpha was incredible, Beta is great, but starting to notice guys comming on and playing with scripts. Hope this game doesn't get full of hackers like COD or BF3.

that's why you don't play on public servers, or dayz ♥♥♥♥.
I'm not a great player myself, and I really really like the mission, but seems a bit too short. I think you could use more enemies, and in order to do that, you may need to choose bigger towns for more urban warefare. By the time I got to the first town, most of the enemy was taken out by armor. Pls note: just a friendly critic. That's all.
Origineel geplaatst door Chiron02™:
I get well over 60 fps on multiplayer
i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz
GTX 680
16GB Ram
And thats all that really matters. Plus unlocking my cores helped alot.
not everyone can waste the price of a new car on a computer
< >
1-15 van 28 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50