Jupiter
This reminds me of one of the syringe guns so why dont you make like this
Stats
No reaload
-shooting distance
10+ critical hit on direct headshots
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 69 ความเห็น
First off, every gun in TF2 besides the Minigun + Flamethrower needs to reload; so that first stat is impossible. Second, -shooting distance? Can this gun not be shot in any distance at all? The only stat feesible is the 10+ crit hit on headshots, and even then, thats semi-impossible.
Umm thats possible Fluff Ball, since there's not a gun in TF2 like that, why not make one. But as Fluff Ball said "-shooting distance? Can this gun not be shot in any distance at all?" that is true, u should probaly like this, NOT exact, but like similiar:

+No reload (by the way u spelled reload wrong)
+30-40% mini crits(or 15-20% crit) on headshots
-20% shooting range
I feel as though the phrase "shooting range" might throw some folks off or confuse them. Why not instead describe it as an increase in degrees of spread or deviation, like with the Beggar's Bazooka?
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย जादुई लड़के योनि की; 3 ก.ย. 2013 @ 8: 12pm
20% increase in damage dropoff.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Fluff Ball™:
First off, every gun in TF2 besides the Minigun + Flamethrower needs to reload; so that first stat is impossible. Second, -shooting distance? Can this gun not be shot in any distance at all? The only stat feesible is the 10+ crit hit on headshots, and even then, thats semi-impossible.
sorry i didnt write it right sorry let me explain i didnt mean no reaload i put that by accident what i meant to put like the cow mangler that kinda reload and it i mean it has a short distance shot and when you shoot someone in the head with it, it has a crit advantage so it takes more damage off the person you shot
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย GavGames D::
Umm thats possible Fluff Ball, since there's not a gun in TF2 like that, why not make one. But as Fluff Ball said "-shooting distance? Can this gun not be shot in any distance at all?" that is true, u should probaly like this, NOT exact, but like similiar:

+No reload (by the way u spelled reload wrong)
+30-40% mini crits(or 15-20% crit) on headshots
-20% shooting range
Yes but i just explained now sorry i mean it realoads like cow mangler has infinitive ammo
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Glas the Biscuit Bass:
I feel as though the phrase "shooting range" might throw some folks off or confuse them. Why not instead describe it as an increase in degrees of spread or deviation, like with the Beggar's Bazooka?
I can agree with that
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Pyrohamster ? Stooge:
20% increase in damage dropoff.
yes that would be cool

The Widowmaker never needs to be reloaded. Neither does the Short Circuit. I'm sure I could come up with other examples.

โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย (TGOB)The Flash:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Glas the Biscuit Bass:
I can agree with that

That would make the headshot bonus absolutely pointless, as it would be impossible to score a headshot on purpose even on an unaware enemy. You could make it a slow projectile, but then you're just describing the Righteous Bison, but with headshots instead of penetration. The damage dropoff suggestion sounds better.
Fluff-ball, everything he did can be made. Hell, I can probably doit in 5 minutes.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย (TGOB)The Flash:
Stats
No reaload
-shooting distance
10+ critical hit on direct headshots
the engi needs an anti spy weapon, something that can diable or reduce cloak and disguising, the other stats like damage and firing speed wont make much different as you should be using your shotgun for offensive fights, despite this this the hedshot and damage would even each other out and could work quite well together
Widowmaker...
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย A Flying Fudge:
the engi needs an anti spy weapon, something that can diable or reduce cloak and disguising, the other stats like damage and firing speed wont make much different as you should be using your shotgun for offensive fights, despite this this the hedshot and damage would even each other out and could work quite well together
Pomson 6000...
People, I think when he said "shooting distance" he meant that the bullets it shoots have a drop.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 69 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50