[removed]
[removed]
Viimeisin muokkaaja on schemes; 2.8.2020 klo 2.49
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 74 kommentista
well since its a misc it should not include stats
mafu 15.7.2013 klo 2.52 
Would be cool, but O.P
we already got winger wich increases jumps, but this really could be secondary weapon that increases running speed / removing fall damage / increases height if jump or things like that, better than winger because it works during you holding any weapon
Definitely agree Nareas!

Nareas lähetti viestin:
we already got winger wich increases jumps, but this really could be secondary weapon that increases running speed / removing fall damage / increases height if jump or things like that, better than winger because it works during you holding any weapon
I dont understand how people say; "It's a misc, it shouldn't have stats." The gunboats, mantreads, the razorback, darwins danger shield, and the cozy camper are all miscs, and yet they have stats.
Ciro 15.7.2013 klo 6.01 
Those aren't miscs. They are weapons.
how about make this gliding???? it could be cool
I've got this: Make the scout moonwalk.
Ron 15.7.2013 klo 7.51 
I like the idea of gliding it would be cool but maybe a bit OP.
BrokenSalt lähetti viestin:
Love this one a lot, let's get it into Team Fortress 2!
If was in weapon slot, it should
There's nothing wrong with wanting to stick it in a weapon slot, but which slot? Secondary? If its stats don't make up for the loss of a real secondary, its pointless and will be used by less players. I'm down for watching the scout glide. Although seeing a scout slowly float through the air seems more like a downfall than an upside. I would say maybe a set bonus, but I'm assuming that's just out of the question.
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ lähetti viestin:
There's nothing wrong with wanting to stick it in a weapon slot, but which slot? Secondary? If its stats don't make up for the loss of a real secondary, its pointless and will be used by less players. I'm down for watching the scout glide. Although seeing a scout slowly float through the air seems more like a downfall than an upside. I would say maybe a set bonus, but I'm assuming that's just out of the question.
Set bonuses no longer exist. Just calling cards.
Pan 16.7.2013 klo 2.22 
Mr.Mattat lähetti viestin:
Would be cool, but O.P
more like side-grading...

what if second jump increases jump hight, but more vulnerable in midair?
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 74 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50