Garry's Mod
Elevator: Source
 Questa discussione è stata messa in evidenza. Probabilmente è importante.
MacDGuy  [sviluppatore] 14 gen 2015, ore 15:39
Flickering, Broken Camera, Doors Won't Close? Read Here!
Flickering or Broken Camera
The flickering is a bug in GMod when you start the game in single player. Instead, start the game in 2 player mode.

Door's Won't Close Or Elevator Doesn't Start
If the doors won't close, that means you aren't in the Elevator: Source gamemode.
Before starting the game:
- Click the bottom right icon in GMod's main menu that says "Sandbox".
- Select "Elevator: Source" from the pop-up menu.
- Now start a new game.

Missing Textures
Do you have Half-Life 2: Episode 2? If so, make sure on the bottom right corner of the controller the game is selected.

Please follow our guide: http://www.pixeltailgames.com/elevator/instructions.php
Ultima modifica da MacDGuy; 20 dic 2015, ore 19:05
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 61
umm i need help how do you start the elevator?
Make sure before you start the game press the tab in the bottom right corner that says "sandbox" and switch it to Elevator source and when you start the game put it in a 2 player mode because of a flickering bug
A little problem.
The TV is not working,i select a video and nothing happens,what addon do you need? or,how to make the video play?
I have a different problem. My screen is stuck facing one direction and I can't turn. I can move around but its like I'm stuck to a fixed camera attatched to the playermodel.
If I can't figure it out on my own, please advice.
Messaggio originale di A Deep Commitment To Konata:
I have a different problem. My screen is stuck facing one direction and I can't turn. I can move around but its like I'm stuck to a fixed camera attatched to the playermodel.
I'm having the same problem. Any help pls?
I am walking through everything, help!
Messaggio originale di LFG thetomatoist:
Messaggio originale di A Deep Commitment To Konata:
I'm having the same problem. Any help pls?
Just read "Flickering" - You have just to do it. :)
Messaggio originale di Freddy Fazbear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ™:
umm i need help how do you start the elevator?
ITS E I think
I have traced my static-camera problem to the slappers/watch/cough swep you start with in the gamemode. Any disable scripts?
the elevator will start but i never reach any of the other flores, i sat their for 5 mins and nothing happend
Messaggio originale di FULL BLOWN AIDS:
the elevator will start but i never reach any of the other flores, i sat their for 5 mins and nothing happend
I'm having the same problem! I'm just sitting there listening to the music. I'm thinking of using noclip to explore the floors! Eventually the music just stopped! Any help?
Ultima modifica da quark; 20 mar 2015, ore 14:39
I honestly think they don't even care about all the problems people are having. Fixing a gamemode where you do nothing does sound kind of BS when put on paper
MacDGuy  [sviluppatore] 28 mar 2015, ore 18:15 
A patch will be coming out this week.
i have half life 2 episode 2 and i did the instructions and it still didnt work plz hep
Messaggio originale di ghost:
Messaggio originale di MacDGuy:
A patch will be coming out this week.

i can't play a video what gives
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 61
Per pagina: 1530 50