Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Skater Boy
Stats
Let's see how many people think that miscs get stats!
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 29 kommentista
200 x Movement Speed
You should put it as a secondary wepon and when you get full adrenalin you click and you can skate around much like the atomic punch item abilities.
200% movement speed would be epic :D but having it as a secondary and being able to ride it would be beyond legandary! xD Although unfortunatly I doubt both would be possible... :L
A misc with stats would be overpowered because you get ''4 weapons'' it could be a secondary with inhanced moment speed and 10% damage reduction
Lol no, miscs and hats are only for cosmetic purposes, having stats in them would ruin it.
Heh, hell of a joke, mister! xD
i hope this can use with decal tool
I love how many people are actually saying "Plus 200% movement speed". It would be soooo OP as well as the fact it's a MISC.
Sam 25.6.2013 klo 10.45 
+500 everything
130% Movement speed? I fell like 200% is WAAY too much.
No stats for cosmetic, unless it is joke stats (Like for one of the sniper's kits the stats are: -18% hunger), other wise it would just be OP.
If it was a weapon... the stats would be: Fill Energy meter up by running when energy meter is full right click and ride your skateboard While on skateboard: +30 damage reduction +50% speed,While off skateboard: +10 damage reduction +20 knockback to yourself
stats should be: +100% Swag
Gold_kleb91™ lähetti viestin:
stats should be: +100% Swag
get out
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 29 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50