Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Combat Maggotry
What should it do?
Dont say it wont do anything
< >
15 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Effects the Equalizer taunt: makes the explosion yellowish blood like antlion guts and plays a different sound, also different kill icon. That would make my day ||3
exactly, but it should do nothing
Adds new Maggot-themed voice responses.
i think they should be secondary slot gernades
i think they should be throwable and cause a bleeding affect
+100% Cool Looking
+200% Possibility of impressing friends
+50% Wierder Kamikaze Taunt
-No Random Criticals
I think it should be a secondary throwable weapon like Jarate or Mad Milk. And it would have the maggot crawl over the victim and whenever someone hit them, they were stunned for a few seconds and the maggot would no longer be there. But, it wouldn't work on soldiers. Plus, he would use one of his maggot related voice commands when he threw it(if he has more than one).

(Mabye longer recharge time?)
You should be able to throw it and it makes the person wet in MAGGOTRY
This is misc item, isnt it? So im my opinion it should do nothing.
i said people shouldnt say it does nothing
They speek in a sqeeky voice taunting the enemy after you kill someone, I think that'd be pretty awesome :D
aravash (Yasaklı) 8 Haz 2013 @ 15:05 
İlk olarak the god of the squid pig tarafından gönderildi:
i said people shouldnt say it does nothing
That doesn't mean they won't say it.
It does nothing except you hear a little high pitched squeal of "Oh No!!!" When you perform the kamikaze taunt.
Changes the Kamikaze taunt so taht when he holds them out and shatters them, his body explodes into a bunch of maggots.

This would explain his lack of intelligent. The soldier is simply a hive-mind of maggots. :P
Maybe be like mad milk or piss and cover up the screen with one maggot maybe? And they kinda bite him so he bleeds?
Too be honest the magots look kinda cute :steamhappy:
< >
15 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50