Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Arms Racer
My idea for Stats.
Read the EDIT at the bottom after you read the stats..

The Arms Racer
Level 1-20 Scattergun/Slug Gun
[+] +50% Ammo in each clip. (18 shots)
[+] +60% Firing Speed
[+] +40% Bullet Speed
[-] -40% Damage Penalty
[-] -60% Reloading Speed
[-] Random crits are mini-crits.
Please cheer/jeer if you can, it would be useful for the whole idea of this gun!

[EDIT 5/28/2013] Simplified it.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: hunter0one; 2013. máj. 28., 9:38
< >
115/48 megjegyzés mutatása
Seems like a good idea, good firing speed 18 shots... -50% Damage, Hey, You shoot quickly shouldn't be All THAT bad.. Right?
Bonk Boy eredeti hozzászólása:
Seems like a good idea, good firing speed 18 shots... -50% Damage, Hey, You shoot quickly shouldn't be All THAT bad.. Right?
\Yep! I don't know about my idea of the -10% Health on wearer though, but im tired of constantly editing this discussion :/ I also like how when you will kill someone, it drops ammo for you instead of health like the Candy cane.
i think they should have added it already
Semi-auto: no. There are no semi-auto weapons in TF2, why should we start with one now? Make it full-auto, shooting one bullet like this:

The Arms Racer
Level [#] Rifle

+60% firing speed
+30 ammo per mag
+Baby Face's Blaster-like speed increase to a max of 1.75x speed
-With every shot that completely misses, bonus decreases by 10%
-Random crits are mini-crits
-25% speed on wearer
so your saying a semi auto baby faces blaster sounds over powered
full auto sorry
R0k0ut500 eredeti hozzászólása:
Semi-auto: no. There are no semi-auto weapons in TF2, why should we start with one now? Make it full-auto, shooting one bullet like this:

The Arms Racer
Level [#] Rifle

+60% firing speed
+30 ammo per mag
+Baby Face's Blaster-like speed increase to a max of 1.75x speed
-With every shot that completely misses, bonus decreases by 10%
-Random crits are mini-crits
-25% speed on wearer
The design looks pretty semi-automatic to me.. And your idea sounds a bit overpowered.. Try balancing the damage with the firing speed.
Honestly, I think the scout should have something similar to the smg as his primary weapon, counteracting an inablity to be hit with a necessity for accuracy as you try to land all your shots. I would approvee of this type of gun for the scout.
I think it should have a little health decrease but the damage penalty is fair I see this going well on 1st line of defense used with a brass beast so you can go require ammo very quick and easy
Clutchcandys eredeti hozzászólása:
I think it should have a little health decrease but the damage penalty is fair I see this going well on 1st line of defense used with a brass beast so you can go require ammo very quick and easy

Good idea! The stats do seem to taste alot of 'defense'. Its too bad the Set for the Brass Beast doesn't fit with this weapon.
AM Quote eredeti hozzászólása:
Honestly, I think the scout should have something similar to the smg as his primary weapon, counteracting an inablity to be hit with a necessity for accuracy as you try to land all your shots. I would approvee of this type of gun for the scout.
I agree. The only problem in my view, no one would like that idea since this gun just isn't fit for Scout, it would just look dull on him. And I really don't know, they would have to change how he reloaded his Primary weapon and everything like that.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: hunter0one; 2013. máj. 26., 10:00
looks interesting!
+10% Reload Speed
+5% Clip SIze
100% Critical Chance on stationary targets
-10% Damage
Hunter: Each shotgun pellet does 8 damage. A slightly-less-than-FAN firerate basically makes this gun an effective but not OP weapon. With the speed increase, it might be a little bit overpowered, but if it reduced health by 25 points or something, the balance might be better.
R0k0ut500 eredeti hozzászólása:
Hunter: Each shotgun pellet does 8 damage. A slightly-less-than-FAN firerate basically makes this gun an effective but not OP weapon. With the speed increase, it might be a little bit overpowered, but if it reduced health by 25 points or something, the balance might be better.
I understand now, a slight health decrease might be pretty fair since im focusing the Stats to be defensive, but the Baby's Face Blaster speed increase would mess up the idea of it being used for defense, think of Clutchcandy's idea of equipping this with a good defensive weapon like the Brass Beast and since the Baby's Face Blaster makes you slower at first, the Heavy and another slow class like the Soldier which also will use this gun would be an extremely easy target to intruders if playing on Offense with your Stats including the health decrease. And think of the Engineer with the Baby's Face Blaster stats, that would be absolutely horrible no offense. Oh yeah, and the Heavy w/ a Brass Beast would be way too slow.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: hunter0one; 2013. máj. 26., 17:40
< >
115/48 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50