Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Backfire V2
inostranets (иностранец)
I would like to propose a new gun for the Heavy. Forgive me, as I am not good with computer art, much less even art with my own two hands, but I think I have an idea here.

This is for the heavy who is sick of snipers. The kind that goes on a personal quest to kill all snipers forever.

Introducing the "foreigner", or "inostranets" in Russian. Taking American Vulcan cannon technology, you design a better gun that will give you better ranged accuracey.

Proposed stats:
+20% tighter bullet spread for killing long range enemies
-20% ammunition capacity (longer bullets take up more space)
-20% fire rate (more barrel rifling requires a slower fire rate to prevent weapon overheat)
-20% movement rate while deployed (to fight gun recoil)
-20% spin-up time
-20% damage to buildings

Comparison to Sasha: this weapon makes it far easier to kill enemies that are further away. It also spins up faster than Sasha. However, it does not have as much close range stopping power, as fire rate is slower. Also, movement rate is reduced due to higher recoil.

Compared to Tomislav, long range accuracy is improved, but you move slower while it is spun up, and you have fewer bullets.

This gun tries to trade the fire rate and ammunition capacity of the heavy for long range sniper killing abilities. As such, this gun is intended for very specific occasions.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-5 z 5 komentarzy
Fallen Twig 23 maja 2013 o 23:53 
I would envision that the art work would look a bit like:

http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNUS_Phalanx_Carl_Vinson_pic.jpg

Minus the part that sticks out vertically (which is the guidance computer and radar package).
laura craft 25 maja 2013 o 10:30 
Umm... why post this here?
Exactly ^. Wrong thread dude.
Boreas 27 maja 2013 o 2:23 
So you are lookin for gun design or wallpapers of gun that is already designed?
Bumsh Nivas 31 marca 2015 o 8:41 
Кульно
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-5 z 5 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50