Suggestions
Put Suggestions here!
(To make it easier for me to find them)
< >
Viser 115 av 268 kommentarer
ShatteredSteel  [utvikler] 27. apr. 2014 kl. 13.31 
Planned:
-Spatial Flight (once I figure it out)
-Working Chameleon Circuit (This will require a rewrite of existing scripts)
-Intro-Quest
-The 2013/Current Desktop theme (Note: this is dependent on someone else who is modelling it in their spare time)
-Options menu for those without MCM/SKSE
Jamma77 27. apr. 2014 kl. 14.23 
Could you add an Idle flight mode: You would operate the space-time throttle, and the TARDIS would take off and you would hear the inflight sound, but you would not get a quest to use the controls, the TARDIS would just stay inflight untill you operated the space-time throttle again to land back where you left. This would be good for those of us who want to do RPs of our characters regenerating after putting the TARDIS inflight (like what the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors do)
Taiko 27. apr. 2014 kl. 15.21 
This is an idea I had today after I considered another TARDIS mod (from Gmod); is it possible to select a location based on the map? As in, you move the cursor around, and if you click on a certain area, the TARDIS will take that as a destination to land on (or try, given that the map may not be entirely accurate to the actual geometry of the world)? I appreciate that map mods may intefere with this idea, and that it would still be a problem in DLC worlds given the lack of a map there, not to mention if one causes the TARDIS to land on an area that's partially in a wall or some such.
SirZazzelot TTV 27. apr. 2014 kl. 18.34 
you could ask syduck or someone on the fallout who vegas teamfor some help with the desktop theme.
Ridley 29. apr. 2014 kl. 15.19 
Perhaps you could add a David Tennant chameleon ciruit and Sonic Screwdriver?
Jamma77 1. mai 2014 kl. 10.41 
I've been thinking. You know how the maximum number of additional regens you can have is 50? Wouldn't it make more sense for the max number to be a multiple of 12, since a full regeneration cycle is 12 regens
Sist redigert av Jamma77; 11. apr. 2015 kl. 23.07
foozlebobs 3. mai 2014 kl. 16.46 
What about a button to open the save menu using the tardis in order to "time travel?" That would make opening previous saves more immersive.
Jamma77 6. mai 2014 kl. 11.12 
I think a time travel function would be good. It'd basically be pulling the "time set pullbar" or something like that, then selecting how many hours you want to travel forwards in time, pressing quickflight or doing the flying quest, and you would land with the time jumped forwards that many hours.
Sist redigert av Jamma77; 8. mai 2014 kl. 9.45
Taiko 6. mai 2014 kl. 13.02 
I have an idea for a quest involving the TARDIS, a vampire, and some scripted sequences, although I'm not sure if it's all that viable to set into the game. Are you against people making content for this mod?
ShatteredSteel  [utvikler] 6. mai 2014 kl. 14.24 
@Taiko
I'm not against people making content, at least as long as they don't break everything. :)

As for traveling to a point on the map, it doesn't seem to be possible (looked into it previously, didn't come up with any way to do it)

@foozlebobs / Jamma77
Changing the date/time appears feasible, will have to look into/test further

@Jamma77
Idle flight mode... hmmm...
What about making a:
-library
-closet
-swimming pool?
-bed rooms
-more moving parts
-lever you can pull to make a door apair (bed room)

If you remember Journy To The Center of The TARDIS can you add some of those features as well?
I LOVE THIS MOD!
Cú Cuinn 7. mai 2014 kl. 13.52 
NPC! ;doctor, rose, some uther doctors, defintly the 10th aaaannnd, maby the master code be in the quest? i like the idea that you are just sort of steling the tartes from the doctor wen he isint liooking and just using it soly becas you are just to lase to wake or fast thravel
Cú Cuinn 7. mai 2014 kl. 13.54 
also sume uther flavers of sku driver, just a thoght... and radum encoters in the tartis like a damigd engen or runing out of power and geting noked into a difrent demenchin? not to demanding just some ideas
Cú Cuinn 7. mai 2014 kl. 14.14 
also cant thar be a way to be spasifik eith the locashon you go to? like sulekt 1 of them from the 70 insted of going radom? its prity anoing
Taiko 7. mai 2014 kl. 19.30 
Tying into what Q-Bot said (in his broken English); could there be a quest where, after collecting a number of rare/expensive items (such as Flawless gems, Refined Moonstone and so forth) we get a few new pannels along the wall that act as a way to go to specific locations, as opposed to random towns and such.
Sist redigert av Taiko; 17. mai 2014 kl. 19.31
< >
Viser 115 av 268 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50