TARDIS
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
ShatteredSteel  [developer] Sep 11, 2014 @ 1:00am
Bug Reports
Exterminate!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 145 comments
ShatteredSteel  [developer] Sep 11, 2014 @ 1:04am 
-Sonic Screwdriver Receptacle in Winterhold is set to 'switch' mode instead of charger (didn't check stone/dwemmer/nordic)
-When Tiid Veysun floods, the water doesn't reach all the way to the floor (Will need to experiment with the water objects)
-Vortex Flight doesn't end if TARDIS power is turned off
Last edited by ShatteredSteel; Sep 14, 2014 @ 9:40am
Jamma77 Sep 11, 2014 @ 11:07am 
Originally posted by ShatteredSteel:
-When Tiid Veysun floods, the water doesn't reach all the way to the floor
Yeah I noticed that when I swim down below a certain point the water vanishes and I fall to the floor of the room.
Last edited by Jamma77; Sep 11, 2014 @ 11:07am
Fat Ninja Walrus Sep 11, 2014 @ 12:51pm 
alright, the problem with setting locations is limited to stone and mechanical, the rest seem ok. the skyrim console says it doesn't recognize the command STL_SetSpecificValue, so that didn't work as a fix.

dwemmer and nordic screwdriver receptacles are also set to switch mode, stone is fine.

i am happy to report that, in spite of me having tested this by running around haphazardly like a madman and using each console room, the door chains didn't glitch out or screw up like they usually do with a bunch of switches one right after another.

i too am getting a lot of notifications about "current location not in list #xx"

pretty much same thing with tiid veysun; i never drop to the floor, but i do get "gaps" where my character takes a breath and might fall a foot or two. it's like the water has little slices of air between it.

edit:

i spoke too soon about the chains, it got stuck on mechanical shortly thereafter. exited through winterhold and entered back into mechanical

the location selectors in stone don't work at all - click on them and nothing happens.

other desktops besides mechanical don't seem to be able to use the location selectors to select any of the solsthiem lists, and once they can't do it, mechanical stops being able to as well.
Last edited by Fat Ninja Walrus; Sep 11, 2014 @ 1:05pm
redlobsterstine Sep 13, 2014 @ 10:09am 
Do you know why i cant change console rooms anymore?
PhantomTheMate Sep 13, 2014 @ 6:50pm 
glitch when I summon the tardis the space time throttle will not work, also when I change desktop themes and I leave and come back in the tardis desktop dosent change and goes back to previous one I set
redlobsterstine Sep 14, 2014 @ 7:16am 
I know it doesnt work for me either phantom i just use the cube to go into the Time Vortex. Do you know why i cant change the desktop?
Bug of save obligatory restart the quest shrine of the blue box when I reload a save
Asclepius Sep 18, 2014 @ 7:07pm 
There's a bug where if you have Dawngaurd, if your health gets too low when you switch to Vampire Lord form, you will start to regenerate and the game will crash. i don't know if this is fixable, but just throwing out there.
Machine Entity Sep 19, 2014 @ 7:05pm 
I can no longer change console desktop themes, the pull levers on the walls keep disapearing when i change them and i get defaulted to the Nordic theme. Is anyone else having or had a similar problem? I have to re-install the tardis mod now because i ran out of themes. T_T

Edit:
I have it set to Winterhold theme which I'm happy with, I did that by loading a previous save where the glitch didn't take place.
Also: Gallifreyan Regeneration just stoped working! I cant use it as a power, and I dont regenerate before the point of death. Yes, I waited a day both in game and in rl. nothing. Suggestions?
Last edited by Machine Entity; Sep 26, 2014 @ 6:28pm
redlobsterstine Sep 20, 2014 @ 5:38am 
I have the same problem but i have the new theme
TheTurboLlama Sep 20, 2014 @ 10:40am 
I am confused, when I told the original Tardis I had to go to Winterhold, it took me to Morthal. After that, the Tardis wouldn't go anywhere. I went and finished the quest in Winterhold and got the new Tardis, but still nothing. I set the location I wish to go to, pull the space-time throttle and then nothing happens. What is going on?
redlobsterstine Sep 20, 2014 @ 3:45pm 
idk it doesnt work for me either
The regeneration doesn't work..... i'll test it by putting the percentage of health to regenerate at 50 then ill attack a gaurd so they'll attack me and they just attack me and kill me, no regeneration.
Rexidus Sep 22, 2014 @ 6:40am 
My sonic screwdriver is gone it was in the blue desk top and it been changed to the orange desktop and it is gone and I looked all over and the over desk tops I checked and it is gone please help.
Machine Entity Sep 26, 2014 @ 6:28pm 
Edit from previous comment:
I have it set to Winterhold theme which I'm happy with, I did that by loading a previous save where the glitch didn't take place.
Also: Gallifreyan Regeneration just stoped working! I cant use it as a power, and I dont regenerate before the point of death. Yes, I waited a day both in game and in rl. nothing. Suggestions?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 145 comments
Per page: 1530 50