Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Inferno Competition Edit (de_inferno_ce)
Improvement - Thoughts
Hi,

Looking your excellent job, I have some thoughts about it. Let me share with you:

* I'm gonna do some slangs that we use in my country (Brazil), we are still using some name spots from MIBR, g3x ,NIP, fnatic and etc.. - If you see it, don't be mad, please.

1. CT Base - looks like more with CS1.6,as well the new adjustments is excellent, but you can maintain the ct alley for quick retake or TR wants to do a split rush on NIP, where they came from mid, this modification balance the whole map a little.

2. B1 or Bombsite B - the best modification, I don't want to change anything on it !

3. Banana - requires a redo, because it's completely CT. Think about to put some tall grasses, that TR can hide on it. need to be balanced urgently.

4. Mid - check about some TR side view, I believe the elevate part(next to TR ramp) to take B1 or Mid but put something that TR can hide on it, just to TR not to be completely exposed to those 2 different pixels of that map.

5. Long Mid, NIP (arch side), xuxa (patio) - the best work on the map, it's more tactical to invade, than use an imaginary map in your mind and do some pre-shoot on each part.

6. B2 or Bombsite A, tapete (longhall), library, fake-mid (alt middle) - looks an excellent job, just take more time on fake-mid to adjust more for TR side view and CT retake.

7. TR Base - looks this part with your heart and do some changes as well :)

Thanks you to read my thoughts, sorry about my horrible English grammar.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
baaked Dec 13, 2014 @ 8:52pm 
nope. this has at least one fluidity/design flaw. the sniper tower above t-ramp requires strange crouch/move behavior of the player. also GO has distinct mechanics from 1.6, which this map strips, claustraphobic corridors and stuff to trip over, which really shouldn't be missing. also i don't know why you thought you should take most of the explosion/spray-friendly decorations off of alt-mid.

it also seems like you stripped the map of most of the intricate peeks, like truck and car. The position of the entry into construction and the fact that arch-corridor is missing sort of makes the fact that the sandbagged truck is still there next to meaningless, it also seems to be a bit higher, but again i think that might be because of the position of the doorway into construction.

i think time would be better served making things more complicated, not less complicated. the game seems to benefit from an abundance of assets, not a focus on simplicity, like this map seems to do. the needle-precise nature of assets, visibility-difficult hiding spots, and frequently impeded map movement are to CS:GO's merit, not its failing. taking these types of things out of the equation leaves the focus on boring things like timing players from spawnpoint (or worse, delaying action), or good old american having better ping than the players on the other team. not things that are conducive to competition.
aaron Jul 1, 2015 @ 8:39pm 
Block one side of the bridge at A and put water in it (so people can hear if hes under the bridge)
inferno was my favorite map in 1.6 but this kind of is overdone.

-in this banana is just a little too wide I'd say
-ct alley actually is a nice addition and should not be removed
-instead of removing the ct well, maybe put the same as in t spawn there (no well is to open)
-b spot doesn't need to be reworked. it's good as it
-the doors in construction are to wide. the complete rework though is great!
-cart in banana is ok. it should stay as cover for t
-the awping room should be done like it was in 1.6 if that's what they are creating there. when
you climb up where it is now you will EASILY get picked by the ct awp before you even reach
the top of the ladder.
-a cross is too wide. short and archway should both be smokeable with only one smoke. he
said himself that this isn't the case anymore.
-also the arch remake seems a little too wide.

on the other hand though

-ct apps is perfect in this! though I would prefer if the way to boiler was covered by grills
instead of a door for visibility. this way you can't tell if t's are coming up apps
-FINALLY THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ TRUCK IS GONE! THAT CLUSTER♥♥♥♥ OF A THING SHOULD
NEVER REAPPEAR!
opening graveyard is great!
Hi,

I really like what you have done with the map!! Its excellent. Reminds me of the old (my favorite)Inferno 1.6.
But i think there a thing or two you can change here and there.
1. The door in apps needs to go. [Let there be free mobility. I understand you trying to put the old vent feel from 1.6, but its better if the door is removed]
2. Bring back the well in CT spawn.[It really doesn't matter all that but the well felt good]
3. The doors to construction should go back to where it used to be.[The new door position is not good. Gives a goofy feel, please get the old construction entrance from CT Spawn back]

That's all.
Splacten Xlanse Jun 6, 2016 @ 5:42pm 
rush a dun stop b is too op
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50