RimWorld

RimWorld

Technology Blueprints
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
LOLKAT_KOMRAD_94  [developer] Dec 14, 2017 @ 4:11pm
Bugs & Compatibility Issues
Hi !

Please report any bug or compatibility issue here, and we'll be sure to take a look at it :)
Last edited by LOLKAT_KOMRAD_94; Dec 14, 2017 @ 4:11pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
warbird Dec 17, 2017 @ 8:29pm 
Hi .... I am runing both ResearchPal and Tech Blueprints and iv run into a problem ... i cant advance the bluprint lvl due to it needing a tec reserched that you start the game with. I have removed ResearchPal and it works fine even with my many other mods so i know its a conflict with that one ... i would be gratful for any fix or help you can provide.
LOLKAT_KOMRAD_94  [developer] Dec 18, 2017 @ 12:54am 
Hi warbird! Ok, thanks for feedbacking this to us.

I've added this as an issue on our GitHub and I'm going to try at look at it this evening (Paris time, GMT+1 - so in about 12 hours. I'm at work before, so I can't help before that!).

I'll let you know as soon as I know more about that problem. :)
Smuffle  [developer] Dec 18, 2017 @ 2:34am 
@warbird Can you tell us what tech is conflicting? If it is just one, we could remove that tech as a requirement for neolithic blueprint research, that is if we don't find a better solution.
LOLKAT_KOMRAD_94  [developer] Dec 18, 2017 @ 1:05pm 
@warbird I've tested it on my side and it seems to work fine with ResearchPal. Have you tried loading ResearchPal after Technology Blueprints? That might be the issue if ResearchPal has trouble finding our prerequisites.
Smuffle  [developer] Dec 20, 2017 @ 8:58am 
@warbird Hi, we have now tested ResearchPal from every angle we can think of, and it's not causing any trouble for any of us.

It may be that your error stems from another mod, which one, I cannot tell. However, if you do encounter the bug again, will you copy the error log and paste it here so we can see?
warbird Dec 22, 2017 @ 7:57am 
Hi, thank you for the fast responce i will go through and remove mods to see if anything els is the problem and if i still cant get it working i will post the log.
LOLKAT_KOMRAD_94  [developer] Dec 22, 2017 @ 9:47am 
Alright, good luck!
Jurgen Leitner Jan 16, 2018 @ 5:57am 
will this work with the call of cuthlu mod. because it might mess up the mod if you get a blueprent for something like the level 2 alter and have not started a cult first
LOLKAT_KOMRAD_94  [developer] Jan 16, 2018 @ 12:28pm 
As far as I know, it should not. You can only unlock technologies that are available to you as research - so if you can't research a tech, you won't be able to unlock it.

However, if you do run into some problems, do tell us!
BigBrush Mar 16, 2018 @ 8:35pm 
it conflict with CE mod. I thnk there's problem at multibarrel weapon.xml... or something
Smuffle  [developer] Mar 17, 2018 @ 12:56am 
@DDul_DDal do you have a problem text you can show us? This mod doesn't tamper with weapons, so I find it a bit strange.
Jurgen Leitner Mar 17, 2018 @ 6:44am 
i have the same conflict
LOLKAT_KOMRAD_94  [developer] Mar 18, 2018 @ 2:10am 
Hi guys, thanks for your feedback. I'll add this to our test backlog - but if you have the error log, it would be a tremendous help.
Cheers,
Jurgen Leitner Mar 18, 2018 @ 6:08am 
{LINK REMOVED}
Jurgen Leitner Mar 18, 2018 @ 6:11am 
LOL line number 1702 PickUpAndHaul v0.18.1.7 welcomes you to RimWorld with pointless logspam.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Per page: 1530 50