The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Faction: Pit Fighter
Nexus
people told me about your mod, but having a non steam version. Is their any way you could put the mod on Nexus.
< >
1-13 van 13 reacties weergegeven
same here.. It would be great if you could put this mod on Nexus for everybody who can't afford to buy a game
I'm sorry to butt in but the author has stated not to ask for it on the Nexus.

And... " for everybody who can't afford to buy a game" If you don't have enough money to BUY a game - a luxury - then you shouldn't complain about "free" content
Thank you, thekahulagoona for telling us, and martin I found a good one like it, if you are a dwemer fan check this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33385/?
and personaly i think the author won't put it on Nexus, because of the amount of work that has to be put into it. and the amount of good modders who did nothing, loosing their work because of some crap that they didn't even do.
If it helps you guys, there is a way to download steam workshop mods and use them in the same way you'd use nexus mods using mod organizer... http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Nearox/Steam_Installation_Guide - Doing this has made the whole Nexus-Workshop debate irrelevant for me anyway as I still have the control I need doing it this way.

Edit: Oh, I just saw you're using an illegitimate copy. Sorry to hear that. Skyrim is a game that's definitely worth spending your money on.
Laatst bewerkt door Vetriz; 30 apr 2014 om 20:22
if you use mods with an illegal copy you're going to have a horrible time anyway. There's no reason not to use nexus, it's just better. Steam is great but it doesn't have the same installation synergy with other mods that Nexus does. It's seriously a bad idea to install mods from steam and from nexus because it increases the chance something will break
Going on steam to complain that the steam game you stole won't work with a mod you need steam for...
Origineel geplaatst door Videogames:
Going on steam to complain that the steam game you stole won't work with a mod you need steam for...
If you can steal a game from a shop named Game (google it if you don't live in the UK) and i am very happy to say i subscribed to the mod (my friend told me to) the mod downloaded fine, and to the creator of this mod. Mate just a beautiful mod, brings back the oblivion memories. Thanks everyone i think enough was said.
Author already said NO.
So, there's your answer.
Besides, mods being on Steam only makes sure it isn't Pirated so users with illegal copies of Skyrim wont be able to use this particular mod.
This is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i have the steam original game but i rather use my non steam version, it sucks that i have to re install this ♥♥♥♥ just to get the damn mod
Didn't he already point out in the description (seriously, sometimes you people wouldn't have so much trouble if you actually read it) that he was not going to put it on Nexus and not to ask?
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that this is a complaint based on access..But there are no small number of Modders who've left STEAM and pirated or purchased has nothing to do with it...

I wonder though if ALL games NOT purchased through STEAM and that you no longer have the key codes to...are pirated....AND/OR were any less expensive...
So, ignoring the idiotic discussion about pirated vs. non pirated Skyrim games, my problem here is that Skyrim Workshop is insanely picky about when it wants to download stuff. I turn on the launcher, and let it sit there for a good solid 10 minutes, and all it has to say for itself: Synchronization complete! Except... you know, there is no mod downloaded. And I can't access this content. I don't give a flying ♥♥♥♥ if Nexus is used or not, but a download method that can ACTUALLY be controlled manually and independently would really be nice. Hell, if the author wants money for ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ providing this kind of service, I would totally give it, even though that kind of service should already be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ given, anyways.
Wow this conversation escalated quickly, from a simple question to steam workshop ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, Lord Gabe please, make the workshop more controlled
< >
1-13 van 13 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50