Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Ro Feb 20, 2018 @ 6:55am
(MapMakers) A Challenge, If You Will Accept.
So, I was thinking about Mvm, which got me thinking, What does Blu do in that war against the machines? So I looked around, and found someone's plausible theory. So, I have a map Idea, but I'm terrible at making maps, so I'm setting up this request. I'm requesting for a mapmaker or a group of mapmakers that are willing to make a map like this, or at least use this idea to make their own map. I don't care if I get credit. All I want is to see if this map Idea will actually work. So take up the challenge or don't. This is simply a request. It is a control point or payload map. The Blu team has a set amount of time to capture the points or push the cart while Red bots try to stop them (There are skins for Red bots in the game's files.). Each time they get to or seize a checkpoint, they get a chance to upgrade at a station nearby. Once the time runs out, the robot base's "defense systems" are activated, and Blu team dies and has to start the wave all over again.
Last edited by Ro; Feb 20, 2018 @ 7:20am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Docteur Whoa 8 Apr 29, 2018 @ 6:20pm 
BLU/RED do not exist in Mann vs Machine cause Gray Mann took over them by killing his two brothers. It's MANN CO. vs Robots. The color scheme red human/blue robot is like that because blue always is the attackers' color and red is the defenders' color as in Attack/Defense or Payload modes.
Ro Apr 29, 2018 @ 6:38pm 
Originally posted by Docteur Whoa:
BLU/RED do not exist in Mann vs Machine cause Gray Mann took over them by killing his two brothers. It's MANN CO. vs Robots. The color scheme red human/blue robot is like that because blue always is the attackers' color and red is the defenders' color as in Attack/Defense or Payload modes.
That's what the purpose of this "mode" would be. To convey the attacking part of the War On The Robots. Where Mann Co. needs to go on the offensive to bring down Grey Mann. They would be in Blue because Blu is always the attacking team (Which never really sat well with me, seeing as red is the Reliable Excavation and Demolitions team and BLU is Builder's League United.)

Also, thank you for responding so long after this post was created.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 20, 2018 @ 6:55am