Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Create and Discover New Worlds
Maps, Scenarios, Interface, and so much more. Explore the modding world of Civ V, and when you’re ready, download the SDK to create and upload your own.
Is there a mod that removes diplomatic penalties for having a different Ideology?
So I play a lot of games where my objective is to just kill people that attack other people because they don't deserve to live, but after getting tens of these kinds of games under my belt I noticed that every single time the Order and Autocracy nations become Guarded to each other in the early game, often start to battle each other, form a team, then a world war between both of them start. I, the player, can easily warm up to an Order nation and befriend them, achieving Friendly status with both teams, but it doesn't stop the warfare across the globe.

Any mods to remove this modifier or at least reduce it to levels where it won't affect the way the game progresses?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
ForevaNoob Wonemorturn (Banned) May 28, 2017 @ 11:47pm 
Not if you don't remove it on Earth first...
That other guy May 31, 2017 @ 5:16pm 
Best thing you can do is liberate cities and remove some of the Warmongering debuff you accumulated from hostile actions.
Usernamehere 45 May 31, 2017 @ 5:17pm 
Originally posted by That other guy:
Best thing you can do is liberate cities and remove some of the Warmongering debuff you accumulated from hostile actions.
That has nothing to do with this. At all.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 28, 2017 @ 4:08pm