Team Fortress 2
คุณใจถึงพอหรือยัง?
สร้างและนำเสนอไอเท็มใหม่ (เช่น หมวก อาวุธ เหรียญตรา รองเท้าบูท ฯลฯ) เพื่อรอรับการพิจารณาให้รวมเข้าเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของตัวเกมจริง คลิก ที่นี่ เพื่อเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Medigun Idea
I don't think I'll ever get into modelling or anything, but this idea for a different medigun for the Medic has been bouncing around in my head for a while.

---Medipistol---
(+) Gives 65% faster weapon switch.
(-) Uber reduced to 75.

Uber is reduced from 100 to 75, meaning it takes less time to charge, but also doesn't last as long. I envisioned a one-handed, mini-Medigun type thing. Mainly I'd like a Medic weapon that includes a faster weapon switch because there have been so many times I'm just that second off from being able to heal someone or stab someone.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-4 จาก 4 ความเห็น
That actually sounds like a pretty good idea... Once I've got a little more modeling experience I might make that, I'll make sure to list you under contributors/creators.
considering it's smaller, i think it should heal a little bit slower too.
I did consider a few different negatives, like less range on the healing beam and such. But this item is more about speed, so I'm not sure if slower healing would quite work. However, one idea to support the lowered uber is that ubersaw medics can use this to quickly switch, hit and +uber, then uber and so on. The drawback is that it's a shorter uber, so I hope it balances out.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-4 จาก 4 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50