The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find de bedste mods til dit spil
At finde og installere dine favorit-mods er nemmere end nogensinde før. Folk der laver mods nyder også en forenklet process til upload af mods direkte til Steam. Klik her for at lære hvordan.
Anybody know how to use the creation kit to change the height and weight of NPCs?
I made a mod that makes some alterations to Vilkas and Farkas. Most of the edits show up in game, like different default armor and hair, but the alterations I made to their heights and weights aren't working for some reason.

I am wondering if there might be a "hidden" step, like pushing ctrl + f4 to get npc face changes to work?
< >
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
Sai'Raks 4 16. nov. 2012 kl. 0:14 
Theoretically, it should work.
But you can always do it in-game via setweight and setscale commands.
I am trying to do it with the CK because when I did it with the command console they would constantly reset and I got tired of having to continually readjust.
Ombudsman 13 16. nov. 2012 kl. 6:21 
Create a script that changes it whenever it resets.
Okay. I'll do a google search to find out what that means. XD
Thanks for the advice.
Jayps Played 20. nov. 2012 kl. 2:37 
Hi Im having trouble editing Aela with the creation kit. If I save the plugin file the head looks darker then the body and the warpaint also do not show hear do not change color?. Cant some one help?..
Altbert 72 20. nov. 2012 kl. 11:34 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Jayps14:
Hi Im having trouble editing Aela with the creation kit. If I save the plugin file the head looks darker then the body and the warpaint also do not show hear do not change color?. Cant some one help?..

If you have changed Aela and saved the changes, you should select her entry in the CK (the line turns blue) and press CTRL-F4 and follow the dialogues. With this you save your changes to an NPC. Otherwise all changes will be lost. After that you can create an archive file (.bsa) from the DDS file(s) found in the Data/Textures/Actors/Character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/ folder. Be sure to name the archive file the same as the ESP file (plugin) and put the .bsa in the Data folder. You don't have to do this if you are not uploading to Steam.
Sidst redigeret af Altbert; 20. nov. 2012 kl. 11:36
Gergernx 10 20. nov. 2012 kl. 18:19 
go to actors in ck and find the one you whant to change. onder traits the is hight and whate. 1.0 is there avrage for both 0 is the lowes in weight and .1 for highth and 10 is max high for them and max weight is 100. ie if u put 2 the be 2x as big i think and . 5 will be half there size.
Sidst redigeret af Gergernx; 20. nov. 2012 kl. 18:58
< >
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 15. nov. 2012 kl. 23:26