Serious Sam 3: BFE

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Egyedi pályák, modok, kinézetek és kampányok
Fedezz fel és tölts le egyedi pályákat, karakter-külsőket, fegyvermódosításokat, külsőket, ellenség-módosításokat, hadjárat-módosításokat és sok mást. Plusz, ide kattintva többet tudhatsz meg saját modok készítéséről és megosztásáról.
ATTN Finzy: Put 'Exception' here, please.
You are going to add your Exception mod[forums.seriouszone.com] to the Workshop, aren't you?
Legutóbb szerkesztette: cromignon; 2012. nov. 2., 4:09
< >
114/14 megjegyzés mutatása
we need new Episodes plz :@
Finzy's Exception campaign is not yet ready, and as far as I know, he's been working on a mod/addon called "Serious Fantasy" for quite a while. However both that and Exception is full of copyrighted content, so they may never make it unto the workshop due to that. But if you're curious of Finzy's work, you can look for them on Seriously!
I have the Exception mod bookmarked on Seriously!. What's 'Serious Fantasy'? Is that what he's calling the campaign where NETRISCA goes rampant and traps Sam in his own mind? Because I thought that's what Exception is.
No, it's a gigantic new DM mod with lot's of new maps, skins, additional addons and more.
Finzy, Pan and I are working on the mod right now. It's here if you want it: http://forums.seriouszone.com/showthread.php?t=62792
Solais-Yosei eredeti hozzászólása:
However both that and Exception is full of copyrighted content, so they may never make it unto the workshop due to that.

Copywrited material isn't a problem on the Workshop. The Garry's Mod Workshop has tons of entries that use copywrited materials. You might be thinking of the TF2 Workshop, which discourages copywrited materials as it cannot be added and sold in the in-game store. The "Chocolate Kamikaze" uses material from "Spongebob Squarepants" for instance.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Captain Goodnight; 2012. nov. 5., 1:36
Copyrighted content was initially a concern of mine indeed which is why I wasn't in a rush to upload anything. However, after seeing how so many other games have copyrighted content rampantly on the workshop, and how Devostator's Baka pack for instance was even advertised officially despite being so, I'm going to upload my stuff as well.

If only it would LET ME upload anything, the moment I press upload in the editor, it just says it failed to transfer the file to Steam Cloud. :P

But yeah I'm working on getting Exception and Glade of Dreams on here eventually. Exception will be the same current beta version with just updated player models to match the ones in the Serious Fantasy mod.
Praises for the convenience of automated updates!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ YESH
FunkyFinzy eredeti hozzászólása:
If only it would LET ME upload anything, the moment I press upload in the editor, it just says it failed to transfer the file to Steam Cloud. :P

I know that this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but...
I'm facing the same problem while trying to upload *demo* "Approaching hell" campaign of mine. And since you now have "Exception" @ workshop, I guess, you've solved the problem. I'd be very thankful if you share your solution with me.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: NHunter; 2012. nov. 7., 19:27
I didn't manage to fix my problem. I could upload Exception fine since it was just about 100 mb (maybe a few kilobytes bigger), but I wanted to upload the resources for it as well so people wouldn't have to use external sites and that didn't work so I just included links to them in the description.

Basically Steam seems to be still using the old 100 mb max. filesize limit on workshop submissions. You'll either have to upload your work in parts or use external links for resources and stuff like me.
Some people fixed this by uploading additional resources as separate Workshop items, then making collections with all needed inside. Then the users can just subscribe to the collection. HTH.
Btw, the max should now be 200MB, if it really still appears to be 100MB, please let me know.
< >
114/14 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50