Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Научете още
Advertise your advertising thread here!
[*bump: Seeing how there are still new advertising threads created I thought this one could need a bump. ;) ]

Just made the very first post regarding advertising, and then I thought how awesome would it be if the advertising could be advertised. So post your advertising thread here if you want it to be advertised.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/discussion/864947149175620784/?appid=620
Последно редактиран от toncica; 25 февр. 2015 в 7:32
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
Haha I almost skipped over this until the second advertising caught my attention xD.
Are people able to post their second too? And third, and fourth?
Fortunately they are. That's good advertising for this thread.
Advertise your advertising, there's still room for advertising in this advertising thread. Go advertise!
BUMPED

This chamber was an ordeal. I started this test about a year ago. At that time, I had no idea it was going to be in a series, it just happened to land here at number 3.

I was about to release this chamber last month, when in the final run though, I found a huge hole that would allow the player to skip the first section. So I took it out and rearranged everything. It’s not as challenging as it could be but it’s okay.

There is a back room that has all of the elements that I took out. You don’t have to go to the back room, it’s there to poke fun at me for my short sightedness.

A special thanks goes to TS_Mind_Swept for optimizing this chamber. THANK YOU.

Please rate and comment, as always, I like to know you think. The companion cube is very very easy to find.

#f4f
#BEE2
#hammer

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396195388
Последно редактиран от Andi; 27 февр. 2015 в 8:14
not maps threads

Първоначално публикувано от Andi:
BUMPED

This chamber was an ordeal. I started this test about a year ago. At that time, I had no idea it was going to be in a series, it just happened to land here at number 3.

I was about to release this chamber last month, when in the final run though, I found a huge hole that would allow the player to skip the first section. So I took it out and rearranged everything. It’s not as challenging as it could be but it’s okay.

There is a back room that has all of the elements that I took out. You don’t have to go to the back room, it’s there to poke fun at me for my short sightedness.

A special thanks goes to TS_Mind_Swept for optimizing this chamber. THANK YOU.

Please rate and comment, as always, I like to know you think. The companion cube is very very easy to find.

#4f4
#BEE2
#hammer

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396195388
Good man pizzascience, you know how to advertise. You even helped Andi's map to appear twice in this thread by making a full quote. That's the spirit!
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 1 окт. 2012 в 16:42
Публикации: 7