The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Găsește cele mai bune modificări pentru jocul tău
Găsirea și instalarea modurilor preferate e mai ușoară ca oricând. Creatorii de conținut se pot bucura și de un proces foarte facil de trimitere a modurile pe Steam. Vizitează această pagină pentru a afla mai multe.
Name for an Island?
I'm looking for a cool and suitable name for an island in the Skyrim world, all suggestions welcomed. Thanks :)
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 20 comentarii
It is for a mod ?
well first - what is the island's 'theme' if you will, as in, what is it's history - lore and such?
G20 22 3 oct. 2013 la 23:33 
I'm making a Mod, yes,
G20 22 3 oct. 2013 la 23:35 
It does need to soun d authentic
And pronouncable
I can't tell a name if I haven't some precisions about this island.
I kind of want as many names as possible, I'm thinking grantie Isles kinda thing, something that sounds ruged.
I have build some of an island
I have a scanario
ancient giants with ancient magic have built up a force on one side of the island but cannot penetrate a nord settlement/city which is walled in by mountains with one gate.
It"s not hard to give a name to an island habited by giants, you just need to place "r" "t" and "k" randomly in the name.What about Ragastroth ?
Kc'or (Kac-or) Nait'noum (Nate-Noom)
Editat ultima dată de jjb-54; 8 oct. 2013 la 21:48
Hey Thanlks Epsilon68 and jjb-54 for some great and inspirational name ideas. they sound really cool. I'll have to hive it some serious thought still and I'll let you know ;)
i approuv jjb-54 with nme, good game :D
Colossus Surroundings
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 20 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 3 oct. 2013 la 16:50
Postări: 20