The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Oyununuz için en iyi modları bulun
En sevdiğiniz modu bulmak ve yüklemek eskisinden çok daha kolay. Mod yapımcıları da artık çok daha modern bir yolla modlarını Steam'e yükleyebilir. Daha fazlasını öğrenmek için buraya tıklayın.
Name for an Island?
I'm looking for a cool and suitable name for an island in the Skyrim world, all suggestions welcomed. Thanks :)
< >
20 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
It is for a mod ?
well first - what is the island's 'theme' if you will, as in, what is it's history - lore and such?
I'm making a Mod, yes,
It does need to soun d authentic
And pronouncable
I can't tell a name if I haven't some precisions about this island.
I kind of want as many names as possible, I'm thinking grantie Isles kinda thing, something that sounds ruged.
I have build some of an island
I have a scanario
ancient giants with ancient magic have built up a force on one side of the island but cannot penetrate a nord settlement/city which is walled in by mountains with one gate.
It"s not hard to give a name to an island habited by giants, you just need to place "r" "t" and "k" randomly in the name.What about Ragastroth ?
Kc'or (Kac-or) Nait'noum (Nate-Noom)
En son jjb-54 tarafından düzenlendi; 8 Eki 2013 @ 21:48
Hey Thanlks Epsilon68 and jjb-54 for some great and inspirational name ideas. they sound really cool. I'll have to hive it some serious thought still and I'll let you know ;)
i approuv jjb-54 with nme, good game :D
Colossus Surroundings
< >
20 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 3 Eki 2013 @ 16:50
İleti: 20