Strike Suit Zero

Strike Suit Zero

Nuove navi, armi, missioni e molto altro
Scopri nuove navi, armi e missioni per Strike Suit Zero, create da altri membri della Comunità. O usa l'editor XedMod per creare qualcosa di tuo, oppure giochi interamente nuovi. Clicca qui per ulteriori informazioni e per scoprire come iniziare.
Incapable of Testing
Just started cutting my teeth on XedMod today, but I can't actually test my work. Hitting F6, run, test, whatever, will launch SSZ - the vanilla game, not anything I'm tinkering around with. Any assistance with this issue?

E: Looks like I'm not the only guy with this problem, which is a comforting thought. Awaiting news of a fix with bated breath!
Ultima modifica da Sino; 1 set 2013, ore 19:16
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
I'm currently looking into this issue.. Should have a fix asap..
Okay, this issue has now been fixed :D
Most excellent. Time to flip tables while I futilely attempt to gets things to work.
Ultima modifica da Sino; 2 set 2013, ore 21:30
I admit I'm new, but I also can't test - it just opens into the regular game.
Yeah. The issue still exists: I just tested loading up a test level, and the test still loads the original game. The developers have announced they have moved on to a new project, so I doubt they'll be working on this issue any time soon.
Are you running Xedmod from Steam? When I first tried the tool, Xedmod refused to run any of my own mods if run from Steam.

Download Xedmod as a standalone from the developers website and it should work fine http://www.bornreadygames.com/wiki/index.php?title=XedMod#Downloading_XedMod
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
Per pagina: 1530 50