Strike Suit Zero

Strike Suit Zero

Nye skibe, våben, missioner og mere
Opdag nye skibe, våben og missioner til Strike Suit Zero, som andre medlemmer af fællesskabet har skabt. Eller brug XedMod-editoren til at skabe og dele dine egne, eller til at skabe helt nye spil. Klik her for at lære mere og komme i gang.
Sino 1. sep. 2013 kl. 19:12
Incapable of Testing
Just started cutting my teeth on XedMod today, but I can't actually test my work. Hitting F6, run, test, whatever, will launch SSZ - the vanilla game, not anything I'm tinkering around with. Any assistance with this issue?

E: Looks like I'm not the only guy with this problem, which is a comforting thought. Awaiting news of a fix with bated breath!
Sidst redigeret af Sino; 1. sep. 2013 kl. 19:16
< >
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
Ebedeba 4 2. sep. 2013 kl. 3:01 
I'm currently looking into this issue.. Should have a fix asap..
Ebedeba 4 2. sep. 2013 kl. 5:38 
Okay, this issue has now been fixed :D
Sino 2. sep. 2013 kl. 14:50 
Most excellent. Time to flip tables while I futilely attempt to gets things to work.
Sidst redigeret af Sino; 2. sep. 2013 kl. 21:30
[Crook] 17. nov. 2013 kl. 13:06 
I admit I'm new, but I also can't test - it just opens into the regular game.
Rxanadu 16. apr. 2014 kl. 17:26 
Yeah. The issue still exists: I just tested loading up a test level, and the test still loads the original game. The developers have announced they have moved on to a new project, so I doubt they'll be working on this issue any time soon.
blausol 20. apr. 2014 kl. 0:52 
Are you running Xedmod from Steam? When I first tried the tool, Xedmod refused to run any of my own mods if run from Steam.

Download Xedmod as a standalone from the developers website and it should work fine http://www.bornreadygames.com/wiki/index.php?title=XedMod#Downloading_XedMod
< >
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50