Strike Suit Zero

Strike Suit Zero

Novas naves, armas, missões e mais
Descubra novas naves, armas e missões para Strike Suit Zero criados por outros na Comunidade. Ou use o editor XedMod para criar e compartilhar as suas próprias ou criar jogos complemente novos. Clique aqui para saber mais e começar.
Sino 1/set./2013 às 19:12
Incapable of Testing
Just started cutting my teeth on XedMod today, but I can't actually test my work. Hitting F6, run, test, whatever, will launch SSZ - the vanilla game, not anything I'm tinkering around with. Any assistance with this issue?

E: Looks like I'm not the only guy with this problem, which is a comforting thought. Awaiting news of a fix with bated breath!
Última edição por Sino; 1/set./2013 às 19:16
< >
Exibindo comentários 16 de 6
Ebedeba 4 2/set./2013 às 3:01 
I'm currently looking into this issue.. Should have a fix asap..
Ebedeba 4 2/set./2013 às 5:38 
Okay, this issue has now been fixed :D
Sino 2/set./2013 às 14:50 
Most excellent. Time to flip tables while I futilely attempt to gets things to work.
Última edição por Sino; 2/set./2013 às 21:30
[Crook] 17/nov./2013 às 13:06 
I admit I'm new, but I also can't test - it just opens into the regular game.
Rxanadu 16/abr./2014 às 17:26 
Yeah. The issue still exists: I just tested loading up a test level, and the test still loads the original game. The developers have announced they have moved on to a new project, so I doubt they'll be working on this issue any time soon.
blausol 20/abr./2014 às 0:52 
Are you running Xedmod from Steam? When I first tried the tool, Xedmod refused to run any of my own mods if run from Steam.

Download Xedmod as a standalone from the developers website and it should work fine http://www.bornreadygames.com/wiki/index.php?title=XedMod#Downloading_XedMod
< >
Exibindo comentários 16 de 6
Por página: 1530 50