Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

Készíts és tölts le új kazamatákat, tárgyakat, szörnyeket és környezeteket
A Dungeon Editort használva építs teljesen új kalandokat és megoldandó kihívásokat a többi játékosnak. Töltsd meg kazamatáid rejtvényekkel, csapdákkal, vagy akár egyedi grafikával és hanggal rendelkező teljesen új tárgyakkal, szörnyekkel és környezetekkel! Kattints ide, ha többet akarsz tudni.
How to make monsters no-attacking/moving?
HI!! im new to this editor thing of this game.

I've finished the game twice and stuff, so, suddenly i've seen the editor like something interesting.

I just want to use an idle skeleton in the test window of the editor to test some things, but i don't know how to make him not move or attack me :S. I look at the AI bracket but there is only "guard" and "default"

Plz tell me!!! :3
< >
12/2 megjegyzés mutatása
You will need to make a custom monster using the cloneMonster function and give him a sight = 0 attribute and use an onDamage hook so you can hit him and he still won't move.

In your dungeon folder there is a .dat file (which is the dungeon info) and a mod_assets folder. Open that folder and you will find a folder called scripts, open that and look for a lua file named monsters, open that file and type in the following,

cloneObject{
name = "blindskeleton",
baseObject = "skeleton_warrior",
sight = 0,
onDamage = function()
return false
end,
}

Then save the file and reload your level in the editor and you should see a blindskeleton listed in your item list. Be sure to type it in exactly as it shows, pay attention to capital letter and comma's.

You can also do this with other monsters, just change the name and the baseObject.
Oh, it works!! :D thank you!!
< >
12/2 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50