Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

Create and download new dungeons, items, monsters, & environments
Use the Dungeon Editor to build entirely new adventures and challenges for other players to solve. Fill your dungeons with puzzles, traps, or even totally new items, monsters and environments with custom graphics and audio! Click here to learn more.
Elway 1 Jul 11, 2013 @ 11:24am
need playtesters for my map
heres the link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081170025/myworkshopfiles/
i would love for people to test my map its my first so just tell me what you like dont like.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
wr.exe Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:22pm 
I got part of the way through it, and I have several points of advice. My first, and probably most important point, is the stregnth of the enemies. I was unable to get my low level party past the spiders. They did insane damage, and poisoned aswell. Even though I managed I dispatch the first one, there was a second to take its place. Either remove one of the spiders, or make sure the starting player has more time to level before reaching them. I had a pair of boots on each, along with a helmet on one of my warriors. One of my warriors had a cudgel and shield and the other had a spear. The spiders still managed to destroy me.

My second point of critisism, which really doesn't affect gameplay, was the grammar and catipalization. Even if you have beaufitul level design and beautiful custom assets, bad grammar makes a mod/game seem trashy.

On another note, I was fond of the relatively non-linear level design.
Elway 1 Jul 28, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
thx for the reply i was wondering if was going to respond i mostly have been building then playing the mod so the spiders was easy to overlook i will going to replace them with somthing else then it will be much simpler to move on
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50