Steam Greenlight
Leonard Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:55am
What do you think about "A Hat in Time"
i think it looks awsome, especially for Banja-Kazooie and Super Mario 64 fans.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonaskaerlev/a-hat-in-time-3d-collect-a-thon-platformer
Last edited by Leonard; Jun 20, 2013 @ 9:07am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
uKandzamaVepra Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:48am 
naah
Puzzlemint Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:55am 
Been following it since it was posted. Feel like it should've been greenlit already.
Leonard Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:11am 
Originally posted by To The Puzzlemoon:
Been following it since it was posted. Feel like it should've been greenlit already.
think so too
Seraphita Jun 20, 2013 @ 10:22am 
What a bad game, booooo... Nah, just kidding. I actually enjoyed the video in your link. Does anyone else notice the silliness of Zelda-style npcs from the "dancing" guys in the video?

The game does remind me Zelda a bit too as well as Mario for the platform style game. I would definitely try it.
Leonard Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:23am 
Originally posted by Sera:
What a bad game, booooo... Nah, just kidding. I actually enjoyed the video in your link. Does anyone else notice the silliness of Zelda-style npcs from the "dancing" guys in the video?

The game does remind me Zelda a bit too as well as Mario for the platform style game. I would definitely try it.
this is exactly what they try to do and BTW do you want to support the game at kickstarter?
Skoardy Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:28am 
The game does remind me Zelda a bit too as well as Mario for the platform style game.
Definitely got the sense someone had spent a lot of time studying Wind Walker.
Leonard Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:31am 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
The game does remind me Zelda a bit too as well as Mario for the platform style game.
isn't it called wind waker(hope the hd re-release is really good)
Val Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:37am 
THe graphics just don't seem right to me, I feel that it needs to look at lot more like the 2d concept art.
Seraphita Jun 20, 2013 @ 1:39pm 
Originally posted by Leonard:

this is exactly what they try to do and BTW do you want to support the game at kickstarter?
Too poor to support anything at the moment, which is a shame but yeah.

Originally posted by Skoardy:
It's Wind Waker but yeah, it's where I recognize the npc style from. I loved Wind Waker, by the way. =P
Flo Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
I'm starting to get suspicious when one project can be on Greenlight since release, get nearly $300K in donations from nearly 10,000 people on Kickstarter, and yet still not be Greenlit.

I think that Valve is letting the actual numbers take a backseat to their arbitrary vote-in process where they look at which games are getting the most immediate press. And if that's the case, where do we come in? Why is Greenlight here at all?
Last edited by Flo; Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:51pm
Wurwerk Jul 2, 2013 @ 6:11am 
it's nice
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:55am