Steam Greenlight
What do you think about "A Hat in Time"
i think it looks awsome, especially for Banja-Kazooie and Super Mario 64 fans.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonaskaerlev/a-hat-in-time-3d-collect-a-thon-platformer
Отредактировано Leonard; 20 июн. 2013 г. в 9:07
< >
Сообщения 111 из 11
Been following it since it was posted. Feel like it should've been greenlit already.
Автор сообщения: To The Puzzlemoon
Been following it since it was posted. Feel like it should've been greenlit already.
think so too
What a bad game, booooo... Nah, just kidding. I actually enjoyed the video in your link. Does anyone else notice the silliness of Zelda-style npcs from the "dancing" guys in the video?

The game does remind me Zelda a bit too as well as Mario for the platform style game. I would definitely try it.
Автор сообщения: Sera
What a bad game, booooo... Nah, just kidding. I actually enjoyed the video in your link. Does anyone else notice the silliness of Zelda-style npcs from the "dancing" guys in the video?

The game does remind me Zelda a bit too as well as Mario for the platform style game. I would definitely try it.
this is exactly what they try to do and BTW do you want to support the game at kickstarter?
The game does remind me Zelda a bit too as well as Mario for the platform style game.
Definitely got the sense someone had spent a lot of time studying Wind Walker.
Автор сообщения: Skoardy
The game does remind me Zelda a bit too as well as Mario for the platform style game.
isn't it called wind waker(hope the hd re-release is really good)
THe graphics just don't seem right to me, I feel that it needs to look at lot more like the 2d concept art.
Автор сообщения: Leonard

this is exactly what they try to do and BTW do you want to support the game at kickstarter?
Too poor to support anything at the moment, which is a shame but yeah.

Автор сообщения: Skoardy
It's Wind Waker but yeah, it's where I recognize the npc style from. I loved Wind Waker, by the way. =P
I'm starting to get suspicious when one project can be on Greenlight since release, get nearly $300K in donations from nearly 10,000 people on Kickstarter, and yet still not be Greenlit.

I think that Valve is letting the actual numbers take a backseat to their arbitrary vote-in process where they look at which games are getting the most immediate press. And if that's the case, where do we come in? Why is Greenlight here at all?
Отредактировано Flo; 1 июл. 2013 г. в 19:51
< >
Сообщения 111 из 11
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 20 июн. 2013 г. в 5:55