The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encontre as melhores mods para o seu jogo
Nunca foi tão fácil encontrar e instalar as suas mods favoritas. Criadores de mods também têm as suas vidas facilitadas com um novo processo de envio diretamente ao Steam. Clique aqui para saber como.
GunMageXI 18/jun./2013 às 8:27
Building a New Mod, One that everyone wants! Need Builders Lots.
Im looking for several modders as this is a huge project. Once the modding becomes complete, I will need many many voice actors. As this will be a very large scale addition to skyrim. Thank you.
< >
Exibindo comentários 19 de 9
Ombudsman 13 18/jun./2013 às 8:34 
And what will you do?
GunMageXI 18/jun./2013 às 9:16 
Ill be modding as well, Im making what everyone hasnt done yet, a City build from nothing to white run or something similer
Sai'Raks 4 18/jun./2013 às 11:32 
Yeah... sounds like an overly enthusiastic project that will never be completed.
__-__-__ 18/jun./2013 às 12:22 
It's usually a good idea to publish the best you can do and ask for help from people who play it, good luck though.
Adura 1 18/jun./2013 às 13:27 
Not to pop any balloons but...there's already some city mods. Though, not many of them are very large or very good - but there are some that breathe new life into the game and actually feel like a city ^^

Good luck in your endeavors :D
Big Boom Boom 18/jun./2013 às 19:29 
Not to pop any balloons but there is already a gigantic total conversion project that include more than 1 new cities with fully voiced NPCs, new continent, quests, monsters, cutscenes, cinematics, musics etc. This is being done by the same team that did total conversion for Oblivion (Nehrim: At Fate's Edge). It is called Enderal: The Shards of Order.

Sorry, that probably feel like an atomic bomb on your balloon.
Adura 1 18/jun./2013 às 23:00 
Escrito originalmente por Big Boom Boom:
but there is already a gigantic total conversion project

My impression was that the OP wanted to make additional towns that fit into and added to the Skyrim lore and theme. Enderal is a complete overhaul that is disconnected from Skyrim - it's almost like a whole different game (albeit in the spirit of Elder Scrolls).

Those still feel like 2 distinct projects to me.

In terms of non-overhaul and Skyrim based towns, I haven't found many that are worth mentioning =/ (If anyone has some, I'd love to know 'em ^^ Best I've found and actually went to in-game was Syerscote).

Those're my 2 cents ^^

Also, lookin' forward to Enderal :P
Big Boom Boom 18/jun./2013 às 23:26 
Not long before someone come up with a mod where you can transport between Skyrim AND Enderal, like what they did to FO3 and FO:NV.
Adura 1 19/jun./2013 às 3:13 
Escrito originalmente por Jesus of Funk:
i personnaly think any of those really good modders wont want to help, just saying, AIM SMALLER like a town or a dungeon, then once youve produced somthing good people will want to try to help!

Both are good points. The best modders want to work on their own projects - which tend to be big in scope or complex.

And making things like entire towns is deceptively difficult and time-consuming. Having said that, you can go ahead and try. If nothing else, it would be a worthwhile learning experience.

You can gain more supporters are you go along, or as you produce more mods. That's usually how it works ^^.
< >
Exibindo comentários 19 de 9
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 18/jun./2013 às 8:27