The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find de bedste mods til dit spil
At finde og installere dine favorit-mods er nemmere end nogensinde før. Folk der laver mods nyder også en forenklet process til upload af mods direkte til Steam. Klik her for at lære hvordan.
GunMageXI 18. juni 2013 kl. 8:27
Building a New Mod, One that everyone wants! Need Builders Lots.
Im looking for several modders as this is a huge project. Once the modding becomes complete, I will need many many voice actors. As this will be a very large scale addition to skyrim. Thank you.
< >
Viser 1-9 af 9 kommentarer
J3X 13 18. juni 2013 kl. 8:34 
And what will you do?
GunMageXI 18. juni 2013 kl. 9:16 
Ill be modding as well, Im making what everyone hasnt done yet, a City build from nothing to white run or something similer
Sai'Raks 4 18. juni 2013 kl. 11:32 
Yeah... sounds like an overly enthusiastic project that will never be completed.
__-__-__ 18. juni 2013 kl. 12:22 
It's usually a good idea to publish the best you can do and ask for help from people who play it, good luck though.
Adura 1 18. juni 2013 kl. 13:27 
Not to pop any balloons but...there's already some city mods. Though, not many of them are very large or very good - but there are some that breathe new life into the game and actually feel like a city ^^

Good luck in your endeavors :D
Big Boom Boom 18. juni 2013 kl. 19:29 
Not to pop any balloons but there is already a gigantic total conversion project that include more than 1 new cities with fully voiced NPCs, new continent, quests, monsters, cutscenes, cinematics, musics etc. This is being done by the same team that did total conversion for Oblivion (Nehrim: At Fate's Edge). It is called Enderal: The Shards of Order.

Sorry, that probably feel like an atomic bomb on your balloon.
Adura 1 18. juni 2013 kl. 23:00 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Big Boom Boom:
but there is already a gigantic total conversion project

My impression was that the OP wanted to make additional towns that fit into and added to the Skyrim lore and theme. Enderal is a complete overhaul that is disconnected from Skyrim - it's almost like a whole different game (albeit in the spirit of Elder Scrolls).

Those still feel like 2 distinct projects to me.

In terms of non-overhaul and Skyrim based towns, I haven't found many that are worth mentioning =/ (If anyone has some, I'd love to know 'em ^^ Best I've found and actually went to in-game was Syerscote).

Those're my 2 cents ^^

Also, lookin' forward to Enderal :P
Big Boom Boom 18. juni 2013 kl. 23:26 
Not long before someone come up with a mod where you can transport between Skyrim AND Enderal, like what they did to FO3 and FO:NV.
Adura 1 19. juni 2013 kl. 3:13 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Jesus of Funk:
i personnaly think any of those really good modders wont want to help, just saying, AIM SMALLER like a town or a dungeon, then once youve produced somthing good people will want to try to help!

Both are good points. The best modders want to work on their own projects - which tend to be big in scope or complex.

And making things like entire towns is deceptively difficult and time-consuming. Having said that, you can go ahead and try. If nothing else, it would be a worthwhile learning experience.

You can gain more supporters are you go along, or as you produce more mods. That's usually how it works ^^.
< >
Viser 1-9 af 9 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 18. juni 2013 kl. 8:27