Steam Greenlight
I want to write music for your game(s)
Hello; I'm a composer finishing up my degree at a university in Washington state, and I'm realy interested in writing for games. I've written for film, and arranged music for a game (Uncharted demake), but never done original music for a game, and I'm having a hard time finding some high quality designers and developers in need of a composer. I've posted on some Flash game forums but haven't picked anything up yet. Anyone have suggestions of where I might look? Do you know anyone looking for a composer? I'm fairly versatile if I may say so myself. My website is www.jonbash.com if you're interested. Thanks, cheers.
< >
Menampilkan 1-3 dari 3 komentar
ENP 13 Jan 2013 @ 2:25pm 
If you want to get exposure I can offer you a possition but you will not be paid, if you are interested send me a message.
Jon Bash 15 Jan 2013 @ 1:31am 
Wow, Steam's messaging system is not great! I can't find the conversations of the couple of people I chatted with, and I can't message while they're offline, so if they or anyone else want to get a hold of me, email me at jonbashmusic [at] gmail [dot] com!
MELTDOWN 15 Jan 2013 @ 4:59am 
Hi Basher, if your work is good enough, we'd like you to compose one or two songs for our game. Although I'm not sure what sort of pay you're expecting.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92941757

Please contact us at www.meltdown.co.za if you're interested.
Terakhir diedit oleh MELTDOWN; 15 Jan 2013 @ 5:00am
< >
Menampilkan 1-3 dari 3 komentar
Per halaman: 1530 50

Tanggal Diposting: 11 Jan 2013 @ 6:27pm
Postingan: 3