Steam Greenlight
I want to write music for your game(s)
Hello; I'm a composer finishing up my degree at a university in Washington state, and I'm realy interested in writing for games. I've written for film, and arranged music for a game (Uncharted demake), but never done original music for a game, and I'm having a hard time finding some high quality designers and developers in need of a composer. I've posted on some Flash game forums but haven't picked anything up yet. Anyone have suggestions of where I might look? Do you know anyone looking for a composer? I'm fairly versatile if I may say so myself. My website is www.jonbash.com if you're interested. Thanks, cheers.
< >
Se afișează 1-3 din 3 comentarii
ENP 13 ian. 2013 la 14:25 
If you want to get exposure I can offer you a possition but you will not be paid, if you are interested send me a message.
Wow, Steam's messaging system is not great! I can't find the conversations of the couple of people I chatted with, and I can't message while they're offline, so if they or anyone else want to get a hold of me, email me at jonbashmusic [at] gmail [dot] com!
Hi Basher, if your work is good enough, we'd like you to compose one or two songs for our game. Although I'm not sure what sort of pay you're expecting.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92941757

Please contact us at www.meltdown.co.za if you're interested.
Editat ultima dată de MELTDOWN; 15 ian. 2013 la 5:00
< >
Se afișează 1-3 din 3 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 11 ian. 2013 la 18:27
Postări: 3