Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

您具备了所需的必要条件了吗?
创建并提交新物品(例如帽子,武器,徽章,靴子,以及更多)来让我们考虑将其加入到实际游戏中。点击 这里 了解更多。
Pyrophobia 2013 年 1 月 5 日 下午 8:33
Pyro weapon dream
This weapon idea came to me in a weird tf2 dream about the pyro fighting a negative version of his(or her)self.

Slot: Primary
Weapon: Some type of icethrower
Name: Im thinking Freezer Burn or something

PROS:
Instead of fire damage targets take frost damage
Frosted targets are slowed
Decreases frosted targets weapon switch speed
extingishes buring teammates
enemy pyros can be affected and take more frost damage

CONS:
Frosted enemies can be cured with fire from enemy pyros
holder takes more fire damage
does not deal afterfrost damage only direct damage

Side Note: this weapon can still airblast and the user still does not take afterburn.

Please tell me what you think about it and if you can think of a better name put it in your comment.

P.S. sorry for any grammer or spelling errors.

最后由 Pyrophobia 编辑于; 2013 年 1 月 5 日 下午 8:38
< >
正在显示第 1 - 2 条,共 2 条留言
Sentient_Toaster 2013 年 1 月 5 日 下午 8:55 
A 100% movespeed class with a continuous-firing, large-ammo-reserve slowing weapon would seem to be an excessively obnoxious combination -- pretty much death to scouts, spies and medics.
Kazzymodus 2013 年 1 月 6 日 上午 5:25 
Just a suggestion: if you dream something up, don't post it here. Anyway, I guess I'll have to analyse it...

Slowing effect on a flamethrower is an immediate no, as it means you target stays in your flame and is basically already dead. Weapon switch speed is okay, but only if it's the only pro. Extinguishes burning teammates is illogical since you already have an airblast to take care of that, even if it costs less ammo. Anti-pyroism seems like a bad idea. The Pyro currently can take on about every class decently except other Pyros, and it should stay that way.

The cons do not nearly balance the pros. That frozen enemies can be freed is irrelevant since targets are dead anyway as soon as they get in your range. Holder takes more fire damage counters the anti-Pyroism: you taking more damage from Pyros and they taking more damage from you is just weird. Not dealing afterfrost damage is not relevant either, for the same reasons as freeing frozen enemies isn't.

Needs loads of work, but frankly, I don't like the idea itself.
最后由 Kazzymodus 编辑于; 2013 年 1 月 6 日 上午 5:25
< >
正在显示第 1 - 2 条,共 2 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2013 年 1 月 5 日 下午 8:33
回复数: 2