Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

您具备了所需的必要条件了吗?
创建并提交新物品(例如帽子,武器,徽章,靴子,以及更多)来让我们考虑将其加入到实际游戏中。点击 这里 了解更多。
Sonic MaDMaXMiX 2013 年 11 月 4 日 上午 11:01
tf2 christmas update+dr grordbort 2013
hey guys !

Dr.Grordbort 2013:

let us talk about christmas, for this update im sure that the grordbort weps for scout and medic are the only weps in the workshop.so actually where also knowing that what if one of you guys make the grordbort weps 2013 come to life for scout and medic.

the other weps:

alright,for the other weps we need a creator to do it and for that one of you guys have to create a wep on the workshop.if you guys succead add me and show me the weps that you created.if the weapon you create is good and awsome ill rate it and like it but if the weapon that you create was not good,I WILL KILL YOU AND REMOVE YOU AND BLOCK YOU.(T_T)

scout and medic:

dear weta workshop

you where so kind for making those weps and how about that you make those weapons from Dr.Grordort for scout and medic to make them real.if you made the weps for real i will be proud from you and thank you for making those weps in the image.so try to make them real in tf2. but not like a normal image but real.

your new partner MaX<<General>>WARMANN

thanks for the whole discussion

hope it was long

(^_^)
< >
正在显示第 1 - 3 条,共 3 条留言
Kamen Rider 2013 年 11 月 5 日 上午 7:08 
Valve and weta have cut ties with each other furthermore lets be real almost evedry weapons bar perhaps the bison released from dr gorbots has been either broken, op, annoying or up
Sonic MaDMaXMiX 2013 年 11 月 5 日 上午 7:13 
oooooooooooooooookeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy any questions dude
Sonic MaDMaXMiX 2013 年 11 月 6 日 上午 8:39 
alright any one wants to make any weapons because we never had weps on tf2
< >
正在显示第 1 - 3 条,共 3 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2013 年 11 月 4 日 上午 11:01
回复数: 3