Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Sei pronto alla sfida?
Crea e pubblica nuovi oggetti (come cappelli, armi, medaglie, stivali e molto altro) per avere la possibilità di vederli incorporati nel gioco stesso. Clicca qui per saperne di più.
WE NEED MORE GUNS !
This is my opinion about the fact that the Valve doesn't do some wep from years !
if we will together and we will make feel our "voice" I'm sure that the Valve will understand that hats are not all , if one wants to dress up a character style games play dress up; this said I hope you understand this and call you to spread this message: The clothes and trinkets are just unnecessary and time to pull out a bit of healthy VIOLENCE!
Ultima modifica da Jhörbirn Lokrisson; 18 dic 2013, ore 7:04
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-8 commenti su 8
i just told once Valve doesn't care they only do crap items to sell many ppl have put here many briliant ideas about weapons for class clocks for spys etc.. and they don't really care.

At least Valve could grab on this brilian ideas of some ppl and mix and make new weapons and others stat items but no they only want to do crap to sell, and when they choosed or created an item probably its useless like red tape recorder sapper for spy for example.
Ultima modifica da Legolas; 18 dic 2013, ore 7:56
ye that's true son...
We have around 400 hats and around 100 weapons, I agree
idk if we even have 100 weps if there nonreskins
ye infact i want or i think all serious players want new interesting guns ! plasma guns ecc. with new effect and stuff like that not reskins but news wepons !
Valve is thinking about more reskins, and less new weapons to rebalance over and over again...
moargunzpleez
we got new crate and what they had inside ?! new reskins ! ! now... yes they are cute, but COME ON they aren't new wepons with different effects
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-8 commenti su 8
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 18 dic 2013, ore 6:56