The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Oyununuz için en iyi modları bulun
En sevdiğiniz modu bulmak ve yüklemek eskisinden çok daha kolay. Mod yapımcıları da artık çok daha modern bir yolla modlarını Steam'e yükleyebilir. Daha fazlasını öğrenmek için buraya tıklayın.
Werewolf mod, request/Question
I was a little disapointed at how the Werewolf works in skyrim, you basically become nothing but a killing machine, which is freakin awesome dont get me wrong. But I was under the impression that a Werewolf was a hunter, an excelent one.

I dunno about everyone else but when I think of a hunter, I think of something that is a stalker, choosing to strike when your prey least expects. Because of that, I wonder if there is a mod out there that makes the werewolf able to stealth. If there is, Cool! Link it so I can find it in the jumble of mods out there, if not, and you can make it, please do!

Also I wonder if there is a mod out there that adds detect life to the werewolf form, I feel like a werewolf would be able to sniff out its prey. Thats just me though.
< >
2 yorumdan 1 ile 2 arası gösteriliyor
I haven't run across any that affect stealth, but the other is a yes. I think Nature of the Beast? Go to Youtube and check out Gophervids for his review of werewolf mods, he covers several.
I happened to find one that added detect life earlier today, and I have it now, but still would like to see a stealth one.
< >
2 yorumdan 1 ile 2 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 10 Ara 2013 @ 11:15
İleti: 2