The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Намерете най-добрите модификации за Вашата игра
Намирането и инсталирането на любимите Ви модификации е по-лесно от всякога. Създателите им също се наслаждават на опростения процес при качването им директно в Steam. Кликнете тук, за да научите как.
Werewolf mod, request/Question
I was a little disapointed at how the Werewolf works in skyrim, you basically become nothing but a killing machine, which is freakin awesome dont get me wrong. But I was under the impression that a Werewolf was a hunter, an excelent one.

I dunno about everyone else but when I think of a hunter, I think of something that is a stalker, choosing to strike when your prey least expects. Because of that, I wonder if there is a mod out there that makes the werewolf able to stealth. If there is, Cool! Link it so I can find it in the jumble of mods out there, if not, and you can make it, please do!

Also I wonder if there is a mod out there that adds detect life to the werewolf form, I feel like a werewolf would be able to sniff out its prey. Thats just me though.
< >
Показване на 1-2 от 2 коментара
I haven't run across any that affect stealth, but the other is a yes. I think Nature of the Beast? Go to Youtube and check out Gophervids for his review of werewolf mods, he covers several.
I happened to find one that added detect life earlier today, and I have it now, but still would like to see a stealth one.
< >
Показване на 1-2 от 2 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 10 дек. 2013 в 11:15
Публикации: 2