The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

게임에서 가장 적합한 모드를 찾아 보세요
당신의 즐겨 찾는 모드를 가장 쉬운 방법으로 찾고 설치하세요. 모드 제작자들도 Steam에 모드를 직접 업로드하는 과정을 좋아합니다. 여기 를 눌러 확인해 보세요.
Wolf 2013년 12월 8일 오전 10시 02분
Would you play the older Elder Scrolls games if they remade them?
I would love to go back to the old games but with the control fo skyrim. What are your thoughts.
< >
10개 댓글 중 1-10개 표시
Biff 2013년 12월 8일 오전 11시 33분 
I would love to be able to explore all of Tamriel. It would be cool for Bethesda to create the next Elderscrolls to include it all. To be able to back to Vvardenfell and Cyrodiil, and places we haven't been able to explore yet, like Elswyer and Sommerset Isles.
Brandybuck 18 2013년 12월 8일 오후 1시 09분 
I don't have a problem playing vanilla Morrowind and Oblivion. But trying to play Arena and Daggerfall are just painful.
Ɨnquisitor.7 2013년 12월 8일 오후 3시 25분 
it depends on what they did to them
Brandybuck 18 2013년 12월 8일 오후 4시 50분 
You would also need to do more than just convert it to a modern 3D engine. No matter how good your graphics are, having all the towns be laid out in a grid would still suck. You couldn't translate it to a modern engine, you would have to completely rewrite it from scratch.

I think it would actually be better if they went back a step and used an old fashioned 2.5D perspective ISO engine.
Aetherderius 2 2013년 12월 9일 오후 1시 13분 
I would play Arena and Daggerfall in a second if they were remade. I tried with my Legendary Edition and it was just too...I want to say difficult, but it was more painful.
Aaro 2013년 12월 12일 오후 10시 46분 
I would love to play them, I started with Morrowind but the old ones just feel clunky, but they did lay the groundwork for the newer titles.
Archius Darkstar 2013년 12월 13일 오전 11시 13분 
i love morrowind...the game entertained more for almost 8 yrs on one character...but the graphics are a pain..there are still alot of bugs, i wish they would to a remastering of TES 3 n 4 and release the,....kinda like what Halo did with the Halo CEA
Sai'Raks 4 2013년 12월 14일 오전 11시 25분 
I am still playing Morrowind. Great game.
Altbert 72 2013년 12월 14일 오후 4시 09분 
If Bethesda isn't going to do a remake, then there's always Skywind or Skyblivion or Morroblivion. They are not completed yet, but at least worth looking at. Want something completely new: Nehrim or Enderal (first built on Oblivion's engine, second on Skyrim's engine).
Wolf 2013년 12월 14일 오후 4시 25분 
That is the thing. I have played all of the elder scroll games and love them all at the time i played them. I really can't play Arena or Daggerfall any more with the controls that are so clunky. Still like to go back and play morrowind, oblivion and skyrim.
< >
10개 댓글 중 1-10개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 12월 8일 오전 10시 02분
게시글: 10