The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ค้นหาม็อดที่ดีที่สุดสำหรับเกมของคุณ
การค้นหาและติดตั้งม็อดที่ชื่นชอบของคุณนั้นง่ายกว่าที่เคยเป็น และนักสร้างม็อดก็ยังได้เพลิดเพลินกับขั้นตอนที่สะดวกรวดเร็วในการอัปโหลดม็อดโดยตรงสู่ Steam ด้วย คลิก ที่นี่ เพื่อเรียนรู้วิธีการ
Would you play the older Elder Scrolls games if they remade them?
I would love to go back to the old games but with the control fo skyrim. What are your thoughts.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-10 จาก 10 ความเห็น
I would love to be able to explore all of Tamriel. It would be cool for Bethesda to create the next Elderscrolls to include it all. To be able to back to Vvardenfell and Cyrodiil, and places we haven't been able to explore yet, like Elswyer and Sommerset Isles.
I don't have a problem playing vanilla Morrowind and Oblivion. But trying to play Arena and Daggerfall are just painful.
it depends on what they did to them
You would also need to do more than just convert it to a modern 3D engine. No matter how good your graphics are, having all the towns be laid out in a grid would still suck. You couldn't translate it to a modern engine, you would have to completely rewrite it from scratch.

I think it would actually be better if they went back a step and used an old fashioned 2.5D perspective ISO engine.
I would play Arena and Daggerfall in a second if they were remade. I tried with my Legendary Edition and it was just too...I want to say difficult, but it was more painful.
I would love to play them, I started with Morrowind but the old ones just feel clunky, but they did lay the groundwork for the newer titles.
i love morrowind...the game entertained more for almost 8 yrs on one character...but the graphics are a pain..there are still alot of bugs, i wish they would to a remastering of TES 3 n 4 and release the,....kinda like what Halo did with the Halo CEA
I am still playing Morrowind. Great game.
If Bethesda isn't going to do a remake, then there's always Skywind or Skyblivion or Morroblivion. They are not completed yet, but at least worth looking at. Want something completely new: Nehrim or Enderal (first built on Oblivion's engine, second on Skyrim's engine).
That is the thing. I have played all of the elder scroll games and love them all at the time i played them. I really can't play Arena or Daggerfall any more with the controls that are so clunky. Still like to go back and play morrowind, oblivion and skyrim.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-10 จาก 10 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50