Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Aperture's Next Frontier: Outdoors
*************** 2106 AD: IMPORTANT ***************
Hello. If you are a new Aperture test subject, then listen carefully:

My name is AMVOS, short for Aperture's Master Virtual Operating System.
I have been created by GLaDOS to allow for the control of our new frontier - the outdoors.

Now, listen up:

You must complete these simple portal momentum tests to get to me.
Once you arrive, you will be rewarded with a new system of tests. I soon hope to work around this.

-AMVOS

-AMVOS EDIT 01-

When I said that I hoped to 'work around this,' I meant that I wanted to change the fact that my chamber had to be disturbed. I dislike having visitors that will only be there for a few moments without a transfer to the main regions of Aperture. I sure hope that nobody decides to jump off the platform that will be required for the transfer to the immense testing system.
August 12, 2106 - All test subjects must be required to know about the new Aperture Space Vessel "Aurora." 5,000,000 passengers are required for launch.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Aperture Terminals:
August 12, 2106 - All test subjects must be required to know about the new Aperture Space Vessel "Aurora." 5,000,000 passengers are required for launch.

Please realize that after I have completed the BEEMod Ultimate Tests Map Series, the Aurora maps will be created.
ok

will these maps be hammer based or bee2 based puzzles?
the maps you are talking of creating or is that just a "joke"
I am going to be working on it gradually. Could take close to 2-3 years to finish.
These maps shall be Hammer-based maps.
Awesome cant wait to see what you can come up with if you need any help with learning hammer feel free to ask me
I really want to play it!
Maybe a Co-Op version?
Nope. I don't know how to do Co-Op.
I need to know how to do the button-based testing, Radelite. That's really complex triggering in my opinion.
that is not to hard actually I will get you a link to a guide that helps with everything
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-13 จาก 13 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50