Team Fortress 2
Μπορείτε να τα καταφέρετε;
Δημιουργήστε και μεταφορτώστε νέα αντικείμενα (όπως καπέλα, όπλα, εμβλήματα, μπότες και άλλα) για να αναθεωρηθούν και να μπουν στο παιχνίδι. Κάντε κλικ εδώ για να μάθετε περισσότερα.
"The Fastest Gun In The West Pack"
For engineer. Let's make him the cowboy he so desires to be....

"The Fastest Gun in The West"

Blurb- "The Good, The Bad, and the Engi....."

Primary-

"The Lone Star" - winchester model 1894 lever action rifle (australium version turns it to a yellow boy rifle). Modified for use with engineer's special gyro bullets that ricochet off of walls without losing stability, at the cost of making them shoot like a projectile (i know all bullets are projectiles, I am talking about TF2 projectiles)

PROS- +50% mag capacity (9)
+ 50% max ammo
+Shots fire projectiles that can ricochet off of walls twice before stopping

CONS- 20% less damage per shot (Shotgun=90, this= 72, at close range)
- No spread (rifle)

Neutrals- a long range rifle, no spread (hence lower dmg) just one bullet.
Same fire rate as shotgun (lever action)
Same projectile speed and ballistics of Rescue Ranger

Secondary-

"The Quickdraw"- a colt single action army "peacemaker"

PROS- Crits for 1sec after drawing
+50% draw speed

CONS- -50% mag cap (6-shooter)
-50% fire rate
- Cannot switch weapons for 3 seconds upon drawing out.

has a taunt kill called "Southern Draw"- the engineer puts the weapon back in its holster, and lowers his stance like the cowboys do during a duel, and after 2 secs he says "DRAW!" and pulls out the quickdraw and fires quickly, and does a few gunslinging tricks before blowing the smoke out of the barrel

Wrench-

Either...

A)- make the gunslinger for this pack (makes sense lol)

or

B) make a new one called

"Sheriff's Spanner"- a wrench that has a sheriff's badge on the side of the wrench, near the top right behind the actual wrench part. The rear end of the wrench is formed into the head of a tomahawk. The Wrench part is elongated and pointy, meant to look like the spike on the back of a war tomahawk (but it's still opened like other wrenches)

PROS- +40% damage (on the original stock dmg, not this weapons 50% less dmg) to someone who just killed a teammate (8secs) or destroyed a sentry
+20% swing speed
+ Teleporters are built 33% quicker

CONS- -50% base damage on everyone else

Neutrals- builds mini-dispensers that gives out 30metal at a time, but they build in 5 secs, Regen HP like a level 1, and cost 80 metal to build

Cosmetic item

"Flint Beastwood" - engi's tool belt is now a western pistol holster belt (the bullet quivers are filled with AA batteries instead of bullets though).

"Drifter's Duster"- a old west duster coat, those long leather coats

The point of this class is 1) western themed engineer, and 2) to make a more aggressive support class out of the engineer. Mini dispensers would help greatly in certain situations, as well as the "Revengineer/Lawman" style support. About how a normal sentry can help in aggression, in payload? nope not really. But on CTF or CP, by building a sentry behind the front line and going to fight, you leave a good suprise for them if they defeat your offensive. Also, this would make a decent defensive engineer loadout too (but not as good as having a level 3 dispenser).

However, sentries are not the whole point of this, but rather the weapons and support options available like faster teleporter deploy and mini dispensers.

if anyone decides to make this, just say it was my idea for the pack, but you take the money if it is used because you made it.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από BODKIN; 8 Μαϊ 2014, 16:27
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Squeakychicken12:
cool

thanks.

I make a ton of weapon packs but i put them on the general discussion forum. This is the first time i have posted them here on the workshop
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από The Emerald Archer:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Squeakychicken12:
cool

thanks.

I make a ton of weapon packs but i put them on the general discussion forum. This is the first time i have posted them here on the workshop
Workshop discussions are alot slower in progress than MvM or General Discussions, br patient.
And ignore/report zakaharif if he finds this.
ok. Well would anyone be willing to make this for me? I do not ave modeling software (i have blender but i dont know how to use it.)

though i will be learning autocad for my engineering degree soon....
I think that one of the other wepons should be able to build the mini-dipenser, not the new wrench (it would be cool to have both at the same time) but other then that, this seems like a good set if only we had modules for all of this. (someone did post a mini-dispencer tough)
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από moute3; 7 Μαϊ 2014, 17:08
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από zakaharif:
cool

thanks!

i have many many more weapon ideas, but i did them in the general discussion

should i copy-paste them here?
EDIT- added a cosmetic that somehow did not get put in here, even though intended it to be.
The ricocheting bullet does add some new round-the-corner tactics to the Engie, but its full use seems to be really circumstantial -- making it difficult competition for the Rescue Ranger or stock. That said, it's a good idea that could maybe be implemented elsewhere, like for the Pyro's secondary, Spy's primary, or (in keeping with the idea of working around corners) maybe as an upgrade for the Solemn Vow, being able to detect normal opponents from around a corner.

The Quickdraw sounds pretty interesting, too. It definitely opens up the purview of the Engie to defend himself from longer-range enemies like Snipers and Soldiers, and it seems like you've balanced it well against the Wrangler's and the Short Circuit's pretty distinct advantages.

The wrench you have confuses me, though. I can't imagine anyone really caring about the accelerated build time of a teleporter. And could you rephrase what the Sheriff's Spanner does besides that? How can your sentry kill a teammates? And is it producing a Soldier-like buff for friendlies or is it just applied to yourself (as an Engy)? I'm deeply confused with this one.

All in all, though, these are some interesting propositions; the Primary sounds especially promising, at least as a direction to explore for non-Demo gameplay. Thanks for speaking up on it!
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Tom M. Bomb:
The ricocheting bullet does add some new round-the-corner tactics to the Engie, but its full use seems to be really circumstantial -- making it difficult competition for the Rescue Ranger or stock. That said, it's a good idea that could maybe be implemented elsewhere, like for the Pyro's secondary, Spy's primary, or (in keeping with the idea of working around corners) maybe as an upgrade for the Solemn Vow, being able to detect normal opponents from around a corner.

The Quickdraw sounds pretty interesting, too. It definitely opens up the purview of the Engie to defend himself from longer-range enemies like Snipers and Soldiers, and it seems like you've balanced it well against the Wrangler's and the Short Circuit's pretty distinct advantages.

The wrench you have confuses me, though. I can't imagine anyone really caring about the accelerated build time of a teleporter. And could you rephrase what the Sheriff's Spanner does besides that? How can your sentry kill a teammates? And is it producing a Soldier-like buff for friendlies or is it just applied to yourself (as an Engy)? I'm deeply confused with this one.

All in all, though, these are some interesting propositions; the Primary sounds especially promising, at least as a direction to explore for non-Demo gameplay. Thanks for speaking up on it!

the wrench's effect is only on you. Your sentries do not hurt teammates. If a teamate is killed, or if someone destroys your sentry, they will take extra damage from this wrench in an 8 second time frame. So only the one who killed or destroyed your sentry gets the increased damage taken from this wrench (combined with fast swing, they're dead).
guys i think you're welcome
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 7 Μαϊ 2014, 15:55
Αναρτήσεις: 11