Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Sei pronto alla sfida?
Crea e pubblica nuovi oggetti (come cappelli, armi, medaglie, stivali e molto altro) per avere la possibilità di vederli incorporati nel gioco stesso. Clicca qui per saperne di più.
MY NEW ENGINEER BUILDING
I love Playing the engineer but I always get bored when I am a all level 3 nest. So I thought that there should be a ew building that keeps me occupied even when i have a level 3 nest. So I thought maybe there should be a building were you create/design a building and then when your done you hit build and it becomes a tool box ready to be deployed. So say for example you are In the Workbench GuI and you use different types of barts like batterys,metal plates, metal pillars and motors. also it would be modular so you can add a mini flamethrower module or a sapper resistance module or blast resitance. And of course all the parts would cost metal between 1 metal to 50 metal depennding on how good the module or part is. (Also Sorry for no pictures Im horrrible at 3d graphics but I thought this was a good I dea any ways I decided to give any way) I sincerly think this would take away the bordom of the engineer. I would also love for the community to freely add on to this.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-11 commenti su 11
If someone also has another idea similar to this one please comment.
Please, no more meta nonsense.
It's already bad enough in MvM, where not having one specific weapon in your loadout gets you kicked.
Now we'll be shouted at to "Always use (insert special combo here) or votekick"
I think that sapper resistance is a bit overpowered, but otherwise, quite interesting
Do you have any ideas to possibly make it balanced yet at the same time fall under the modular building catogory.
nice a idea
Messaggio originale di Trust me I'm a engineer:
What?
I mean that, while it sounds like a good idea, it'll end the same way MvM upgrades did.
Having specific setups being enforced by tryhards.
it could have some potentual but this puts alot of pressure on valve because the engineer is probably the most complex character already even without these additions, so this would put even more focus on engie and not enough focus on the rest of the game and the other charaters.
Messaggio originale di Russian Scoot:
Please, no more meta nonsense.
It's already bad enough in MvM, where not having one specific weapon in your loadout gets you kicked.
Now we'll be shouted at to "Always use (insert special combo here) or votekick"

This probably shouldn't be in mvm if it's going to cause all that nonsense. In normal, non-mvm gameplay, this may actually work. Noone can complain about what's best because the situation for sentries has such variety! For example, a flamethrower sentry would be a horrible idea if you put it smack dab in the middle of the battlefield, but could work wonders around a corner. A full 3D gui would be too much, and the whole "workbench" thing would probably lead to you getting backstabbed mid-craft. However, an MVM style gui with maybe a non-3d picture could work.
that engineer is a gabe newell
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-11 commenti su 11
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 27 apr 2014, ore 10:22