Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
[LH:A] ShadowMaster Mar 29 @ 9:02am
Weapon Idea
I thought of a weapon idea for the engineer, a new construction PDA. I dont know how to model things and put it in the workshop, so if you want to make it you want, but be sure to give me partial credit( Dont give me ALL the credit ). So, the PDA would add 1 sec. to build time and desctrution time ( so there would be a slight delay ), but when you destroy your building it will deal damage about the same as a Sticky Bomb. Of course Mini-Sentrys would deal less damage. If you are interested in making it you could modify the benifits/downsides if you want but keep the damage on destruction. Also, please make a good name for it, i cant think of ANYTHING.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
sharifen Mar 29 @ 11:11am 
well
Tripleadog Mar 31 @ 9:21pm 
a new pda would be nice, but if we did get one it would most likly just be a cosmetic differance and would be a really rare drop that the only way to get it would be to pay like 10$ or lose your shirt in a trade, that bieng said i personaly think we need a new sentry and a new secondary item for the engi, somthing that gives him a special ability thats not really great but its just fun, like a hoverbord that alows you to fly over water, or better yet some kind of jetpack or grapling hook, or a parachute that makes you fall slowly which can be combined with senty jumping for some fun
sharifen Mar 31 @ 9:40pm 
great day
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 29 @ 9:02am