Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Voel jij je geroepen?
Maak en deel nieuwe voorwerpen (zoals hoeden, wapens, badges, laarzen en meer) die mogelijk in het echte spel worden opgenomen. Klik hier voor meer informatie.
New Weapon?
:So, I have an idea for a new TF2 weapon:

Name: Discount Dealer

Slot: Melee

Class: All

Look: Pricing Gun

Pros:
-Shows random number from 1-50, and when a enemy is hit, the enemy has 1-50% slower firing, walking, reload, and damage for 10 seconds.
-10% faster movement speed on hit
-25% Resistance from Melee Weapons

Cons:
-30% More damage taken when active
-Number changes on every swing (No matter what)
-90% less damage given when active
-Marked for death on hit

What do you guys think? Is this a good idea? If so, rate what you think of it out of 10 and why.
If this can reach the game, I will need help creating this as a demo, and need help from outside source to create it.
< >
1-15 van 17 reacties weergegeven
can you guys recommend someone to make a pic of this wep? or at least rally me some support in this.
This is like the best wep ever
It should look like a funky looking half metal and half wood with a dices stuck on it
игра супер
the look like weapon what
i do not know
the look of the weapon is a pricing gun, search it up, it would go well with the name and effects
oh and rally me support by just tellin people bout this. sooner or later, valave will hear about this, right?
i'm so scared of this
why are you scared zakaharif?
because i'm scared when the horseless headless horsemann are scaring and killing everypeople in team fortress 2 and the horseless headless horsemann has an freacking axe on right hand
< >
1-15 van 17 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 23 feb 2014 om 18:57
Aantal berichten: 17