Team Fortress 2
คุณใจถึงพอหรือยัง?
สร้างและนำเสนอไอเท็มใหม่ (เช่น หมวก อาวุธ เหรียญตรา รองเท้าบูท ฯลฯ) เพื่อรอรับการพิจารณาให้รวมเข้าเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของตัวเกมจริง คลิก ที่นี่ เพื่อเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
New Pyro Weapon and package- burning passion, and skrubing time.
Ihave a idea of a fllame thrower made of nothing more than hair spray and a lighter, super effective against scouts as they cant outrun flaming spras of hair spray, i made up this idea since we do not know if Pyro is a boy or girl (technaclly he is a cross gender), when the person taunts you see Pyro use the hair spray and sprays the top of his/her fireproof mask and spreads it all over the top of it, when the crits are enabled the can obviously turns into the teams base colors and makes you not need the lighter but just spray it lethaly whitch stuns enemys while they try to get it off and allows you to actually kill them by ONLY using the hair spray can, i was thinkinking of a french name to it as it can be harmful. (Yet it can be the funniest way to kill people) and clothing to go with it will be called "My hygine" (or however you spell it) whitch includes a shower cap and a scrubbing stick (or what ever you call that stick with a brush at the end) this taunt for it will be it singing and scrubing its back, its armpits and other places, then it will stop and shriek as if someone has been watching them do it, the brush can be the color of thier team with the brush being able to be painted to what ever color you want, i think of this idea great yet amazingly funny!

PS: dont mind my bad english i am german
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Lil Ramen; 15 มิ.ย. 2014 @ 7: 35pm
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-3 จาก 3 ความเห็น
That's a good idea, maybe some damage penalties though, would make it fair
i was thinking, the pyro allways looked like a fireman with that fireproof suit of his right? so what if we gave him a hose! it would extinguish teammates from a long range it would deal damage still but with more range. it would also make enemies it hits fire resistant for a few seconds and teamates aswell.it would be a replacement for the flamethrower and no, it wouldnt light people on fire... its a hose. it would have to deal less damage though. just an idea for valve to add to tf2. it would add a supporty and tactical feel to the class most commonly used by begginers and trolls with the backburner or phlogistinator making the class more appealing to the team fortress 2 community.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย faeromere:
i was thinking, the pyro allways looked like a fireman with that fireproof suit of his right? so what if we gave him a hose! it would extinguish teammates from a long range it would deal damage still but with more range. it would also make enemies it hits fire resistant for a few seconds and teamates aswell.it would be a replacement for the flamethrower and no, it wouldnt light people on fire... its a hose. it would have to deal less damage though. just an idea for valve to add to tf2. it would add a supporty and tactical feel to the class most commonly used by begginers and trolls with the backburner or phlogistinator making the class more appealing to the team fortress 2 community.
Also, the water reveals shpees. Maybe it could destroy projectiles, too, instead of reflecting them.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-3 จาก 3 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50