The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Tìm các bản mod hay nhất cho trò chơi của bạn
Tìm và cài đặt các bản mod yêu thích đã trở nên dễ dàng hơn bao giờ hết. Tác giả của bản mod cũng tận hưởng sự đơn giản hóa này bằng việc tải mod trực tiếp lên Steam. Nhấn vào đây để biết thêm.
New dungeon/ongoing quest (mod)
Hopefully this isn't viewed as a shameless plug, but I'd like to give my mod some visibility so here goes:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237764480

The Graven Deep is a new dungeon that will consist of a initial "primary" quest line and a few additional quests that will be shorter and picked up along the way. I have already written a few books/journals/notes (actually something i rather enjoy) and the first main portion of the dungeon is ready.

Since part of this was getting past the huge learning curve i had, it took a really long time to get done what i have published now, though, depending on how fast you move won't take that long. Part of what I'm looking for is user feedback, essentially have the content be user-driven. Hopefully the update pace will increase, and I'll at least be able to modify any issues users find right away.

My thought was making it a "serial" sort of quest/dungeon, having further content come out with each major update. New content will be based in part (or largely, depending on feedback) on user comments. Pretty much the only thing I will take sole ownership of is the content of documents/books/etc and the options and outcomes of quest lines, but all ideas are welcome!

Take a look at let me know what you think so far :)
Ngày đăng: 13 Thg03, 2014 @ 2:29pm
Bài viết: 0