The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Trova i migliori mod per il tuo gioco
Cercare ed installare i tuoi mod preferiti è ancora più facile di prima. I creatori di mod godono anche di un processo semplificato per caricare i mod direttamente su Steam. Clicca qui per scoprire come.
New dungeon/ongoing quest (mod)
Hopefully this isn't viewed as a shameless plug, but I'd like to give my mod some visibility so here goes:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237764480

The Graven Deep is a new dungeon that will consist of a initial "primary" quest line and a few additional quests that will be shorter and picked up along the way. I have already written a few books/journals/notes (actually something i rather enjoy) and the first main portion of the dungeon is ready.

Since part of this was getting past the huge learning curve i had, it took a really long time to get done what i have published now, though, depending on how fast you move won't take that long. Part of what I'm looking for is user feedback, essentially have the content be user-driven. Hopefully the update pace will increase, and I'll at least be able to modify any issues users find right away.

My thought was making it a "serial" sort of quest/dungeon, having further content come out with each major update. New content will be based in part (or largely, depending on feedback) on user comments. Pretty much the only thing I will take sole ownership of is the content of documents/books/etc and the options and outcomes of quest lines, but all ideas are welcome!

Take a look at let me know what you think so far :)
Data di pubblicazione: 13 mar 2014, ore 14:29