Portal 2

Portal 2

Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Læs mere
Edit Workshop chambers
I've made levels for the workshop and published them, but lost them in re-installing windows a whole bunch of times. Is there any way I can get the chambers back for editing in the in-game editor? If not, the fancy other editor in Library -> Tools?
< >
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
iAndy 11 3. mar. 2014 kl. 9:48 
Yeah, you can run bspsource and it will convert a bsp to a vmf, which only can be edited in Hammer. It's been a while since I used it, but I used custom textures and I seem to remember one issue was I had to extract my old textures from the bsp separately (using pakrat).
That's great! :D

But, where would I find my workshop chambers? And how do I get this "Bspsource" (and is there any instruction needed to use it)?
So, there's really no way to get a "Portal 2 Authorization Tools" or "Hammer" file back into the Portal 2 ingame editor, huh...?
daviddhernandez 4. mar. 2014 kl. 7:40 
yeap!!!
Oh well. I'd probably force myself to learn the fancy source tools some time or another.
Here's my beggy list (sorry):
What is bspsource?
Where do I get it?
How do I use it?
What are Hammer and Portal 2 Authorization Tools?
Does it matter which one I use?
How do I use them?
TeamSpen210 18 5. mar. 2014 kl. 19:15 
I'd suggest what you should do is take a bunch of screenshots of your map, then remake your map in the map editor.
@TeamSpen210 Yeah, that might end up happening.
< >
Viser 1-6 af 6 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 3. mar. 2014 kl. 8:49